Consumerism thread

sees_all1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got the Shorthair DOMES 9200AS. I love it. Doesn't give me any fur balls or anything.

My gibberish = Shorthaired Domestic / Applehead Siamese

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

imac_2007_1.jpg

With a 24 inch screen.

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz

2GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro

320GB HDD

Mac OSX Snow Leopard - v10.6.5

Fantastic computer, lovely vibrant display. Needs a little more RAM - I do a lot of Photoshop work, I need the power. I'd give it 8/10.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I have a HP Pavillion dv6000.

I've had to replace the battery because and cells died and the charger the jack melted. This second battery is beginning to show signs of failure. The fancy blue light up bar with the pause/play button etc doesn't work most of the time.

I'd give it a 5 or 6/10.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Pretty crappy:

lens3973962_1239367659toshiba.jpg

£50 from the insurance company as a replacement for my old broken laptop. 2ghz processor, came with 1Gb ram which I got upgraded to 2. Doesn't have an intel chipset graphics which is yay, at least.

Gonna be buying a desktop in summer next year to take to Uni.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

toshiba-20l305-2ds5924-201-small.jpg

Toshiba_20L305_2DS5961_203_small.jpg

$300 laptop for school work, I take it with me when I have classes since I have several hours between them.

Just bought this..

1254175_rb.jpg

Processor BrandAMD

ProcessorAMD Athlon II

Processor Speed2.0GHz

System Bus1000MHz

Cache Memory1MB on die Level 2

System Memory (RAM)2GB

System Memory (RAM) Expandable To4GB

Type of Memory (RAM)DDR2 SDRAM

Hard Drive TypeSATA (7200 rpm)

Hard Drive Size500GB

GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE

Video MemoryUp to 895MB total available

Was only 300 bucks, got a 22" monitor with it for 100. Does what I need it to do.

I don't really game on PC so I went cheap and bought computers that play runescape and movies. I bought an Xbox 360 for gaming. Both of my systems have Windows 7 Ultimate since my college offers copies for $20.00, I simply can't stand vista.

Low_C.png

Dell Inspiron laptop.

Had lots of problems with it so I'm never buying a Dell again. It'll do me fine just now.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My desktop is an HP p6214y,

has an AMD Athlon II X4 620 processor at 2.6 Ghz,

8GB of ram

1 TB Hd

Lighscribe DVD burner

I installed a NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, and have a 21" screen along with a 19" tv hooked up.

My laptop is a Toshiba L655-S5115, 15.6 in screen with an intel I3 processor, 4 GB of ram and 250 gb HD. The battery life is approximately 4 hours. :thumbsup:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

dell-studio-1749-black-intel-i5-540m253ghz-4gb-ddr3-500gb-hdd-built-in-bluetooth-and-3g-173-lcd-notebook-pistudio1749black.jpg

Dell Studio 17 with Win 7 HP 64bit

17.3" Screen @ 1600 x 900

2.4-2.93Ghz Core i5

4GB RAM

ATI 5650 1GB Graphics

500GB HDD

DVD burner, webcam, etc

Despite all the hate for Dell on these boards, I've not had any problems with it. Imo it's a great buy, considering I got it for £200 off the original price.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Laptop is a Toshiba Satellite pro. It's a few years old now and therefore a bit slow but I've had no problems with it (other then the jack for the power cord being a bit loose, to no further effect).

Desktop I put together myself, a couple faulty parts but other than that ok.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I also have a three year old Tosbiba Satellite that I don't use anymore. Its a great computer, never had any problem with it. Before that was a Dell, which I did not like at all.

Now I have the newest 13" MacBook pro, and it's amazing. I want to build my own desktop eventually though. I also have my MacBook hook up to my TV for a display at home, 32" screen is awesome :) we have a 55" that it works with too, but that's a bit overkill. The battery life is somethin like 7 hours, which is great cause I'm a commuter college student

2s0cxth.png

1254175_rb.jpg

I don't really game on PC so I went cheap and bought computers that play runescape and movies. I bought an Xbox 360 for gaming. Both of my systems have Windows 7 Ultimate since my college offers copies for $20.00, I simply can't stand vista.

Hey I got the same computer as that. Exchanged it from my parents for my old HP Pavilion a1420n, since it had a better CPU and I could save some bucks just buying a new graphics card than both. Run games right now smooth as a feather.

And of course, I installed XP in it. :thumbsup: Vista just crashed my programs every God damn hour.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

New item is alarm clock...

08_RCA_RP3720_TN.jpg

RCA 3720A... was a gift. It works, has batteries for when it becomes unplugged. I only wish I could remember to turn it off when I leave for vacation... :wall:

4 / 5 stars.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I won't post pictures of my alarm clocks because they're pretty uninteresting, but I will say I use two, and they're on the opposite side of the room. I somehow still manage to get up and turn both alarms off each morning and then get back in bed without waking up.

I need one of those alarm clocks with wheels.

I need an alarm clock that shoots me with BB pellets. THEN I'll have a motive to get up.

And a function so that if I return to bed it'll shoot me again.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Changed the topic to MP3 Player

I've had my 3rd gen nano for about 3 years now. I still love it <3 People didn't like this generation as much since they were 'fat' but they're really easy to use, unlike the versions after which became far too thin and have slowly started to lose functionality.

MB253LLA.jpg

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].