Consumerism thread

sees_all1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Electric shaver :thumbsup: , best invention in the world.

Which one?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

New item is writing utensil.

I personally like the Pilot G2 gel pen... favorite so far. Smooth writing, rarely get a cramp

g2_000000.jpg

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

New item is writing utensil.

I personally like the Pilot G2 gel pen... favorite so far. Smooth writing, rarely get a cramp

g2_000000.jpg

Best pens in the world.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I buy the cheapest possible mechanical pencils for class. Although i was forced to buy a 3 dollar pencil from the overpriced bookstore on campus earlier this week since I forgot my pencil in my truck and it was too cold for me to consider walking back outside. :lol:

Low_C.png

packaging.jpg

Best pencils ever.

I know others prefer Ticonderoga, but I prefer Mirados, myself.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

packaging.jpg

Best pencils ever.

I know others prefer Ticonderoga, but I prefer Mirados, myself.

If those are the same black pencils I used before, then by far better than Ticonderoga. Though Tic's are quite good, not like the rubbish they give you in state tests. The eraser's just raw rubber. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have a crap load of cheap biro pens but my best pen is definitely my Parker.

parker_pens_jotter.png

Parker pens have always been brilliant, I've had one at most stages of my life. You can honestly feel the difference when you write with them. Also there's the added benefit that they're made of metal which means I can't chew them (though I actually DID manage to chew through one when I was younger :unsure: )

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Cheap Biros for me normally as I tend to lose pens a lot although I did get given a sweet as hell Parker pen (like what Racheya posted) for writing my exams when I was still at school. The ink thing inside burst after I dropped it one too many times and that was that.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

For some of my writing, I prefer to use a pencil, and absolutely love my Zebra M-402. I bought two for ~$10, and they're probably the best purchase I've ever made. Durable, feel great, and look good.

1010046546.jpg

Right now I'm using a Staples "Opti-Flow" rollerball pen, but I really need to upgrade to something better. Any recommendations?

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

packaging.jpg

These are my favorite pencils, but they're hard to find and Ticonderogas tend to be on hand, so I just use those.

I have a black pen (German - I think Staedtler) that's very nice, but it gets a bit runny and I don't use it often. The pen I use most for my writing is a blue something or other. Next time I see it I'll remember to get its info.

As far as pens go, my favorite was one that had a mini lava lamp on the back end that lit up.

It was a sad day when I dropped it and it broke. :cry:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

School pens:

Berol_Handwriting_x_10.jpg

Major nostalgia! You upgraded to these babies once your handwriting got better haha.

I used to use these 10p bic ones from the school library but one time I did have this fancy parker pen that used gel (I think). It was very smooth to write with.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Drawing/nice pen:

571735.jpg

Staedtler Mars Professional Drafting Pen, except I can't find .5mm refills anywhere anymore.

For general use I use Papermate pens in various colors and such. Mechanical pencils:

papermate-sanford-paper-mate-clear-point-mechanical-pencils-5mm-each_697816_175.jpg

Niceish Papermate 'Clear 0.7mm Mechanical Pencils' I have some that I've had for like 3-4 years now and still are in decent shape. The part that holds the top of the pencil on always breaks though, so I've got duct tape on most of them.

1236c135.jpg

Lulz.

More seriously:

[hide=Laptop]17" MacBook Pro

apple_17-inch_macbook_pro-480x301.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Desktop]Custom Build

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 8MB L3 Cache Quad-Core Processor

Heatsink: Titan Fenrir Universal CPU Cooler

Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D PRO LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard

PSU: Antec EarthWatts EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2

GPU: Radeon HD 5830 1GB

RAM: 8GB (2x: 4GB [2 x 2GB] 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM)

Blu Ray Drive: LG Blu-ray Disc Combo Internal SATA 10x SuperMulti Blue LightScribe

Hard Drives: 2TB (2x: 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s)

Monitors: 2x Dell ST2410 24" Full HD Widescreen Monitor

Random crappy picture of the displays:

bb33e50f.jpg[/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog