The Titans vs Silent Ember

Lovelost

The Titans v Silent ember

2 rounds matched opts

Our scouser leader Jayzy accepted this fight, since I was on an LoL game I raged like hell when it was accepted and he told me to move up.

First round melee binds:

The Titans starting : 39 we dropped

Silent Ember starting : 35

Silent Ember attacked and the fight began. We had pretty decent transitions and for once I got to call in CWA in the longest time. Since the fight was no snipers everyone in our pile was robed minus myself and it really showed since most of there members couldn't move much. We did well with Spam especially today until the end of the fight

Ending:

icDv9C.png

Second round all styles:

The Titans starting 39 we dropped

Silent Ember starting 37

This fight was lead by plavvy, he did a really good job. Nice streak of piles and good transitions and updating. We did good with mixed styles and kept our tanking on par.

Ending:

101117025815.png

Thanks Silent Ember for the respectful fights you did really well and definately gave us some good compitition, however you made me leave an LoL game, therefore we are now in a crash war. Good luck

Thanks for the fights, you were better.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

melee binds 1 was kinda boring, i was using a different acc and realized i was on ancients after the rush gf me 2nd round i switched back to mine

edit: and plaffy was bad 935 lovelost he was hugging us off and calling people in the jail

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Thanks Silent Ember for the respectful fights you did really well and definately gave us some good compitition, however you made me leave an LoL game, therefore we are now in a crash war. Good luck[/center]

When people get over their runescape addiction they usually move to a better game, not a worse one. eusa_dance.gif

Grats TT.

hzvjpwS.gif

Thanks Silent Ember for the respectful fights you did really well and definately gave us some good compitition, however you made me leave an LoL game, therefore we are now in a crash war. Good luck[/center]

When people get over their runescape addiction they usually move to a better game, not a worse one. eusa_dance.gif

Grats TT.

Quoted for significance.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

Grats TT.

35chkqg.jpg

Gratz, but why cwa? you should pk more often

Wait.... I Don't Understand ....

TT should pk more often or SE?

Machamp... you're not making any sense.... about SE or TT in this matter.

TT PKs all the time and SE is a CWA Team....

Can someone els explain to me what he is trying to say because Iam confused. 8-)

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Can someone els explain to me what he is trying to say because Iam confused. 8-)

He's SAying TT.

Basically hes trying to troll.

A) because of the fact that TT pks quite often now

B) because his clan asked for a truce and stopped helping DK inorder to get TT out of the little "crashwar" that their having.

but hey machamp, I can tell why your mad though, TT outpulled your saturday pull to the last cluster, I'd probably be mad aswell.