More USA documents get released by Wikileaks

The Observer

The edited editions of the messages as published by newspapers had no damaging confidential information in them, but the underacted versions as published directly on wikileaks do. The issue here is essentially that they contain information putting people in danger while not providing any real public benefit other then an interesting read - nobody has found anything particularly surprising through all of these messages.

A US gov't spokesperson admitted that no informants were killed/agents compromised by the last leak, so there's that. And they do have public benefit, especially considering they've released 278 out of 251, 287 documents so far. I'm interested to see what they have from the 60's-80's

Also there are lots of beneficial things in the leaks, my favorite is that USA has secretly been air striking Yemen, with the Yemeni gov't taking the blame. Wonder why there were bomb packages sent from Yemen! They must hate America and it's freedom of course

yes.png

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind the fact that Julian Assange completly disregards the 9-11 truth movement and calls anyone who actually supports it a wacko.

I'm not usually one for open mockery, but this is just too easy.

Yep, because hundreds of construction experts, demolition experts, and scientists from around the world, who make buildings collapse for a living, must all be wackos.

[citation needed]

http://www.911truth.org/

Just google it and spend 5 minutes reading some articles.

Or failing that, explain how a building that supposedly pancake collapsed, i.e. one floor falling on top of another, can fall at free fall speed?

Barring god willed it its physically imposible because the floors falling on top of one another would have slowed it down.

you are trolling, right? If I remember right a pair of 757's hit those buildings. Last time I checked being hit by a large airplane was rather damaging.

Yes it is. Exccept that the twin towers were actually designed to withstand the impact of a boeing 707, an airplane that is almost the same size and mass as the 767.

http://www.science-writing.org/id29.html

Now lets just use this one document as evidence that fire actually did bring the towers down. In order for that to happen then the entire floor would have had to be heated at the same time and at a consistent temperature. Otherwise parts of the floor would have failed before the others and would have caused the floor to fall down at an angle. And, well, leaning tower of pizza.

And, any explanation for building 7?

Building 7? http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Yes it is. Exccept that the twin towers were actually designed to withstand the impact of a boeing 707, an airplane that is almost the same size and mass as the 767.

http://www.science-writing.org/id29.html

Now lets just use this one document as evidence that fire actually did bring the towers down. In order for that to happen then the entire floor would have had to be heated at the same time and at a consistent temperature. Otherwise parts of the floor would have failed before the others and would have caused the floor to fall down at an angle. And, well, leaning tower of pizza.

And, any explanation for building 7?

You're trolling.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Fine. if anyone wants to make a new topic and continue there i'll relocate. If not i'll shut up.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

lol @ responses

OMG THE TRUTH PUT IT AWAY

oh and there's a 9/11 conspiracy crazy too. this thread is awesome

Yeah honestly, complete with mfws and trolls. It's like I'm really on 4chan.

What I find funny about this Wikileaks thing is that so many people are aware of it and yet won't move a finger to figure out what's been hidden from them for years. Myself included, of course. That being said, I hope this will lead to more transparency, or at least push towards a better balance of transparency and secrecy.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

lol @ responses

Yeah honestly, complete with mfws and trolls. It's like I'm really on 4chan.

What I find funny about this Wikileaks thing is that so many people are aware of it and yet won't move a finger to figure out what's been hidden from them for years. Myself included, of course. That being said, I hope this will lead to more transparency, or at least push towards a better balance of transparency and secrecy.

In everyone's defense, that much information is pretty daunting. I will read the parts that are pointed out, but I simply do not have the patience to trawl through that much.

Long like Wikileaks!

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I find it funny to be honest.

I kinda do too.

Why would a site like that even exist? I mean, if it's sole purpose (as it could be construed as:) is to leak documents... Couldn't that be said to propagate treason and thus by federal law be shut down?

It's not an American based website, so no.

The point here is that governments should be going under a 'nothing to hide' basis, and if they don't, Wikileaks will just force it. I think it's an admirable cause. If governments can't keep secrets from the world, then rather than being shown up with incriminating evidence, they'll be forced to toe the line even when they're not under the public spotlight. To me, that's strictly a good thing.

Oh ok. Yea to be honest I don't know much about the site....

And who's this Julian dude? I'll google it if no one answers, but I'd prefer someone answer :))

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I mean, I'm not really going to debate this, but instead I'll just state it. I don't really believe Wikileaks should exist.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I mean, I'm not really going to debate this, but instead I'll just state it. I don't really believe Wikileaks should exist.

Its endangering soldiers and other innocent peoples lives right?

And this, is why I'm not debating it.

But it's not.

The Government comes out with the same BS every time about it risking lives and it's absolute crap. Of ALL the times Wikileaks have released 'life-risking' documents, how many people have died from it? None. They're not bloody advertising troop movements and pointing a big neon sign saying 'HERE'S A WEAK SPOT GO KILL THEM'. It's exposing the hypocrisies and corruption of their regime. This doesn't equate to 'blood on Julian Assange's hands'.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

lol @ responses

Normally I think 9/11 conspiracy theories are stupid however I dont see anything wrong with what he is saying here. Any engineers here that can argue with this?

I don't know how many times i've heard this.

Tall buildings such as WTC towers are designed to collapse in a controlled manner.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Tall buildings such as WTC towers are designed to collapse in a controlled manner.

My god, imagine the death-toll had the buildings toppled over!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You didn't even know who Assange was.

LOL endangering lives.

*America invades middle east or bombs Yemen*

THIS IS ON YOUR HANDS WIKILEAKS!

yes.png

My god, imagine the death-toll had the buildings toppled over!

??

Are you serious or are you just ironizing?

It's hard to know on this forum with some peoples posts.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

But it's not.

The Government comes out with the same BS every time about it risking lives and it's absolute crap. Of ALL the times Wikileaks have released 'life-risking' documents, how many people have died from it? None. They're not bloody advertising troop movements and pointing a big neon sign saying 'HERE'S A WEAK SPOT GO KILL THEM'. It's exposing the hypocrisies and corruption of their regime. This doesn't equate to 'blood on Julian Assange's hands'.

Sort of. Ever read any books by Tom Clancy? Usually these are "hypothetical" situations, but imagine you're some field agent, collecting information about some person (say the President of Country A). They're undercover as a field operative, working as the person's assistant. If their documents get leaked, they're exposed and put in jeopardy. Granted in this scenario, the classification of their work would probably be higher. However, in all the pages they leak, you don't think it couldn't compromise one person?

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I find it funny to be honest.

I kinda do too.

Why would a site like that even exist? I mean, if it's sole purpose (as it could be construed as:) is to leak documents... Couldn't that be said to propagate treason and thus by federal law be shut down?

It's not an American based website, so no.

Really? Well not for much longer.

http://torrentfreak.com/us-lawmakers-want-to-quash-pirate-websites-100920/

Jesus Christ, can't you just admit that you're wrong? :rolleyes:

Cause I'm not wrong.

One thing I'd just like to say to people trying to debunk arguments which state the leaking of documents endanger lives is to think of wider consequences. World politics are a very complicated and tangled web. Take for example the things said by ambassadors to the various middle eastern countries. They may not directly lead to deaths, but they lead to increased tensions in the area which can lead to future wars. They could also lead to a growing suspicion of the US by those countries who now may not trust them as much, which could lead to other situations. Just because person 'a' isn't shot by person 'b' over the leaks, does not mean they do not do any damage.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20011886-503543.html

Just something I'd like to point out. Apparently hundreds of Afghan informants to the US Military are being hunted due to this new information released by Wikileaks.

In my opinion I don't think it should've been released at all. We are all naturally curious beings but a lot of things are secrets for a reason. If there had been a document about the world ending tomorrow would you want everyone to see it?

j0xPu5R.png

Well, looks like my statement wasn't needed, people are being directly killed for the leaks. But I wonder just how little some people will care due to them being Afghans.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

But it's not.

And this post exactly proves in even further detail why I'm not debating this.

You didn't even know who Assange was.

LOL endangering lives.

*America invades middle east or bombs Yemen*

THIS IS ON YOUR HANDS WIKILEAKS!

So what are you going on about now.