More USA documents get released by Wikileaks

The Observer

Attorney: Assange Accused for Not Wearing Condom During Consensual Intercourse

A former attorney for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has revealed that the sex assault allegations against Assange in Sweden center around his allegedly not using a condom. James Catlin says Assange has been accused of not using a condom during consensual sex with the two accusers. Catlin says Swedens justice system is likely to become the "the laughingstock of the world" if the case proceeds. An international arrest warrant was issued for Assange this week.

Lmfao.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I can't access Wikileaks anymore -- I can Google Cache it, but that's about it. My Internet works fine otherwise, and nothing's stopping me. I've tried it from several different browers and two different Internet connections (mine and my friend's). Anyone else getting this issue?

Edit: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/software/wikileaks-web-address-is-shut-down-50001871/

If you want to get to Wikileaks, go to http://88.80.13.160

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

They should stop releasing war documents and leak the old classified UFO documents. I'd much rather read through that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/

[bleep]. Yes.

Its going to be interesting I think

No it's not

Leaks about UFOs

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules. However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs."

And ugh, that video posted like two posts up. Of course he's going for publicity, the only way the leaks are going to get any coverage is by hyping them up and making people actually excited for them

yes.png

For some reason, I can't access Wikileaks anymore -- I can Google Cache it, but that's about it. My Internet works fine otherwise, and nothing's stopping me. I've tried it from several different browers and two different Internet connections (mine and my friend's). Anyone else getting this issue?

Edit: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/software/wikileaks-web-address-is-shut-down-50001871/

If you want to get to Wikileaks, go to http://88.80.13.160

It's happening to me as well.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

They should stop releasing war documents and leak the old classified UFO documents. I'd much rather read through that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security/

[bleep]. Yes.

Its going to be interesting I think

No it's not

Leaks about UFOs

"Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules. However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs."

And ugh, that video posted like two posts up. Of course he's going for publicity, the only way the leaks are going to get any coverage is by hyping them up and making people actually excited for them

If it's yet-to-be-published, doesn't that imply that it is going to be published sometime in the future and therefore satisfies the rules of publishing. That's how I took it.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

If it's yet-to-be-published, doesn't that imply that it is going to be published sometime in the future and therefore satisfies the rules of publishing. That's how I took it.

No, what he's saying is that in some of the cables coming out people mention UFO's, not that they are a central subject. Basically mentioning UFO's in passing in a cable about something completely unrelated.

yes.png

Honestly, the world's government should just stfu about this whole wikileaks thing, they're just getting angry about not being able to hide their corruption. Then they try to label the people responsible as criminals (backed up by twisted accusations). They're the criminals, geez. It's an utter disgrace. Pathetic how the US government wants Assange dead even though they have no authority over him. Whatever happened to [bleep]ing free speech.

Now they've blocked wikileaks in the US, idiots, internet censorship does not work.

US doesn't censor information, my ass. [bleep] censorship.

They *didn't* censor it, they just made it harder to get to. :lol:

Anyhow, Wikileaks is their own worst enemy. People are starting to notice none of the current leaked stuff has been earth shattering, and I feel like it'll be a case of the boy who cried wolf. Assange: "Leak! Leak! Leak!," yet nobody will care.

EDIT:

Paypal just joined Amazon and dumped Wikileaks as well:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/no-pals-paypal-latest-company-to-dump-wikileaks/

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

People are starting to notice none of the current leaked stuff has been earth shattering, and I feel like it'll be a case of the boy who cried wolf. Assange: "Leak! Leak! Leak!," yet nobody will care.

They've released less than .5% of the documents

yes.png

People are starting to notice none of the current leaked stuff has been earth shattering, and I feel like it'll be a case of the boy who cried wolf. Assange: "Leak! Leak! Leak!," yet nobody will care.

And every time they've made a huge deal about the newest release. And it seems everything up to this point has just been gossip...

♪♪ And I'm not done

And every time they've made a huge deal about the newest release. And it seems everything up to this point has just been gossip...

If they don't make a huge deal about it, or if they release it all at once like the Iraq ones, no one will pay attention. This is the kind of stuff that should be reported on, and I'm assuming the best stuff will come out later. Also, you saying it's just gossip just proves that you have no fricken clue what has been released so far

yes.png

If by "they" you mean the media and the government officials, than absolutely. Assange is more or less in hiding right now, so he isn't exactly yelling about it like you said.

And taking down a website is 100% censorship, even if it didn't stop the spread of information. That's just poor censorship. If the government is going to try to prevent the public from seeing information, they should ask their buddies China and North Korea for a few tips.

15cbz0y.jpg

Hmm I'm not sure where I stand on this Wikileak thing. The person who started it is a hero in some ways. Like they said in Harry Potter 7, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. Yet at the same time, I feel all these secretive documents could very well spark world war 3, with countries being divided from all the new secrets being let out into the open. So in that aspect it is quite worrying :-/

2vuhgcn.png

Hmm I'm not sure where I stand on this Wikileak thing. The person who started it is a hero in some ways. Like they said in Harry Potter 7, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide. Yet at the same time, I feel all these secretive documents could very well spark world war 3, with countries being divided from all the new secrets being let out into the open. So in that aspect it is quite worrying :-/

Sorry, but not really.

It's far from starting WW3. Strained relations with some countries and a few diplomats losing their job are the only real concerns thus far.

Although I have a feeling the leaks are organized so the most important will be coming at the end of the releases. I don't think the intent is to cause any real trouble between countries though, so I doubt anything that big will be released.

15cbz0y.jpg

The Government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure, because errors and failures might be revealed, or because of speculative or abstract fears. Nondisclosure should never be based on an effort to protect the personal interests of Government officials at the expense of those they are supposed to serve.

- Barack Obama Jan 21, 2009

yes.png

The Government should not keep information confidential merely because public officials might be embarrassed by disclosure, because errors and failures might be revealed, or because of speculative or abstract fears. Nondisclosure should never be based on an effort to protect the personal interests of Government officials at the expense of those they are supposed to serve.

The position of a manipulative speechwriter working for him, but his words nevertheless. Source?

The position of a manipulative speechwriter working for him, but his words nevertheless. Source?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Freedom_of_Information_Act/

yes.png

Honestly, the world's government should just stfu about this whole wikileaks thing, they're just getting angry about not being able to hide their corruption. Then they try to label the people responsible as criminals (backed up by twisted accusations). They're the criminals, geez. It's an utter disgrace. Pathetic how the US government wants Assange dead even though they have no authority over him. Whatever happened to [bleep]ing free speech.

Now they've blocked wikileaks in the US, idiots, internet censorship does not work.

No leaks thusfar have revealed any evidence of corruption; those who did leak the documents ARE criminals as classified documents are just that - classified; and the US government has never threatened Jullian Assange - he is known to make grandiose claims that people are "after him" so as to overstate his own importance.

Oh, and the US never blocked wikileaks - no mechanism exists for the US government to censor the internet.

And I can tell from this post, that you have experienced the world, in the same way that everyone in the government has? Could it be that you have it wrong? Perhaps you're the disgrace. Note, for politically correct reasons, I'm going to make it obvious I'm not calling you a disgrace, but flip the coin, before making such blanket statements.

I wish we could all just make a cake out of rainbow and eat it and eat it and eat it until we are all in love with each other.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Oh, and the US never blocked wikileaks - no mechanism exists for the US government to censor the internet.

Except they removed their DNS registration :shades: (which, I said before isn't censoring, but it does make it harder to get to).

♪♪ And I'm not done