Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Although I was a Member for 2+ years, I think that a few things should be straightened out between F2Pers and P2Pers:

1. The excuse "Because F2Pers don't pay" isn't really that true, have you noticed that in the past, Jagex may release something Members only, and then in the future...F2P is allowed the feature? Well, this is because Jagex wants to let Members get to use the content first. It's like a "Ticket to the Front of the Line" Pass...you get the content before everyone else if you pay for it.

2. F2P SHOULD either have the F2P Skill Capes since getting 99 in a Skill from purely F2P methods is MUCH more work than P2P must put in, OR F2P should be able to do something similar to Right-Clicking the Skill in which they have 99 in and beable to perform the emote. I like option 2 better since then it leaves the point of the cape in the game.

3. Aren't Bronze-Rune Items F2P aswell as P2P? Shouldn't this mean that F2P should get to use ALL Rune Items?? F2Pers are shorted on Rune Items such as Halberds, Claws, Spears, and Arrows. F2P should get to use the Rune Items that are a step ahead of what they have. Although I don't think that Rune Crossbows and Botls are right since F2P is only allowed the lowest level C'Bow there is along with only bronze bolts. Also Yew Longbows, F2P can cut the logs, but they can't use a Bow made from the Material. I find that Jagex cuts short a LOT of materials of Runescape to F2Pers and should let all things that link together, be together.

4. F2Pers are able to use objects available to Members, but they are unable to obtain the items. This brings me to Maple logs. F2Pers are able to burn them and buy them, but they don't have access to obtain them themselves. Maple logs aren't even a drop from a SINGLE Monster in F2P. This leads me to my 5th and final point.

5. F2Pers have not a single moster that they can consider a 'Boss Monser'. Members have Corporeal Beast, K'ril Tsutsaroth, Commander Zilyana, General Graador, Kree'Arra, King Black Dragon, Kalphite Queen, Giant Mole, Tormented Demons, Chaos Elemental, TzTok-Jad, and Dagannoth Prime, Rex, and Supreme. That's a whopping 14 Boss Monsters!! a 0:14 ratio is terrible. F2P deserves a relatively high-level Boss Monster. Something that can be solo'ed by the high level F2P and defeated by a group of lower leveled players.

EDIT: 6. Members have Minigames with rewards that grant XP, whether it's good or bad XP, it's still Minigames that F2Pers haven't got. F2P is much more boring than most will think, F2Pers deserve ONE or two Minigames that offer XP rewards. Continuous clicking gets highly boring after a long period of F2P Training.

This brings me to the end of my Semi-Rant on F2P content, and again...the reason that F2Pers don't Pay, is a terrible excuse that too many greedy Members use.

Thank you..

In all the time that i have played runescape (4 years), i only know of your first point happening three times, and that's the duel arena, maple logs and treasure trail armour.

Points 5 and 6 are both good.

Svaac.png

Svaac.png

• 3 weeks later...

a boss monster for f2p would make me extremely joyful. lessers are no fun and greaters are at the very back of the wildy. roaches are hardly bosses even though they do drop good drops. something with good drops and above level 100

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

a boss monster for f2p would make me extremely joyful. lessers are no fun and greaters are at the very back of the wildy. roaches are hardly bosses even though they do drop good drops. something with good drops and above level 100

*points to Dungeoneering bosses*

If you do 5:5's, some bosses can be in the 200's.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Im not sure how many of you people notice this but F2P can post on fourms givin they have 5 mil + total exp. That is roughly 90 cb so level 3s dont just rant about junk and muted people dont create accounts.

However I would love to see a new f2p boss that drops something like granite but with weapons too. IT would be nice to see coinshare actually work in f2p

and to IPKUnNoobs who said

5. F2Pers have not a single moster that they can consider a 'Boss Monser'. Members have Corporeal Beast, K'ril Tsutsaroth, Commander Zilyana, General Graador, Kree'Arra, King Black Dragon, Kalphite Queen, Giant Mole, Tormented Demons, Chaos Elemental, TzTok-Jad, and Dagannoth Prime, Rex, and Supreme. That's a whopping 14 Boss Monsters!! a 0:14 ratio is terrible. F2P deserves a relatively high-level Boss Monster. Something that can be solo'ed by the high level F2P and defeated by a group of lower leveled players.

You forgot steel drags mithril drags tomented wraif and bork

I shall once again say this: we already got 18 new bosses in the form of dungeoneering.

And this isn't even including some of the extremely hard monsters you face, mainly the 100+ combat monsters.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You forgot steel drags mithril drags tomented wraif and bork

Those are not bosses, per se. Steel dragons are machine killed (as in you are always there to kill multiples of them and/or camp them). Mith drags... you could definitely argue and have good points towards saying they are a boss, but I would disagree. Tormented Wraiths are camped. Bork is on the fence. He is high level, but he does not have drops comparable even to that of a steel dragon.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 2 weeks later...

Although I am a member, I think f2p should have more quests. Other than that, f2p is all I think you should get for free. If you want more, start paying.

Second post of any value from this person

:thumbup:

PM me for fitocracy invite

even though I'm a member, I think f2p should get fletching. It has been IMPOSSIBLE to buy ammo since the shops update. Just give them arrows and bows up to what they already have. Then arrows will buy again...

(I'm p2p) for f2p they should get Green Dragons to kill whenever they want. Maybe the Giant Mole. MAYBE.

wait

what?

My thoughts, too. F2P doesn't need green dragons (likewise with giant mole), although I wouldn't say no if they offered them. As it stands, F2P needs very little. If anything, I would say we COULD USE more bankspace (but we aren't in dire need of it anymore like before GE) and (possibly) some mage armor with decent defense.

• 2 weeks later...

atm there's no real rewards or reason to go dungeoneering. yeah the rewards are nice but they are expensive whereas member bosses can drop awesome rewards every once in awhile.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

atm there's no real rewards or reason to go dungeoneering. yeah the rewards are nice but they are expensive whereas member bosses can drop awesome rewards every once in awhile.

Dg is a total level booster for F2P - rewards are a bonus.

Wait 2 weeks and F2P are getting a new dungeon that requires a Dungeoneering level to enter. :P

10xy5fk.png

Personally, I'd like to see f2p get wilderness capes also. I'm not a clan person, but some friends are. And they always mention how it would be so much better having battles in f2p with other clans, if they had the capes also.

They have team capes already. . .

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

Personally, I'd like to see f2p get wilderness capes also. I'm not a clan person, but some friends are. And they always mention how it would be so much better having battles in f2p with other clans, if they had the capes also.

They have team capes already. . .

Ian, try taking a good look at the date of the post - January 2007, when wildy capes were still members items. :wall:

imevil.jpg

...You can't rant for something you're not paying for...

Yes they can. You cant tell them not to. And they have no reason to listen to you.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.