Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Haha... you're a funny one <_< Thank you for reading too much into it. All I was trying to get across is that longbows are supposedly way more powerful than shortbows, but the damage and range [read distance] boost in game is not enough to make the longbow a legitimate counterpart to the short bow. All it is right now is a slower version of the shortbow that has a chance to do an extra 10LP or so damage.

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

• 2 weeks later...

@ mummi, Britain does not equal England. Britain is the island, England is only part of it. It's basically like saying, All U.S. Citizens are Texans. Just a pet-peeve of mine.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

Ranger's problems would be best solved if mages made up a greater part of pking. More mages = cb triangle advantage

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

• 4 weeks later...

Ranger's problems would be best solved if mages made up a greater part of pking. More mages = cb triangle advantage

this.

the only place to find mages now are in very secluded area's looking for people skilling and in multi combat area's

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't F2p have crossbows and bolts up to mith!?

Why can't F2p have Wave spells?!

Why can't F2p Runecraft chaos runes!?

Why can't F2p have colored boots to match the colored gloves they have!?

Why can't F2p use Snare!?

Why can't F2p have Mystic!?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Why can't F2p have crossbows and bolts up to mith!? I don't think crossbows are needed right now, given the state of f2p ranged

Why can't F2p have Wave spells?! Agreed

Why can't F2p Runecraft chaos runes!? Agreed, would also kinda stop 50/50 gop

Why can't F2p have colored boots to match the colored gloves they have!? Pointless, but it wouldn't hurt I guess

Why can't F2p use Snare!? Agreed

Why can't F2p have Mystic!? While I am in support of f2p getting new mage robes, I'm not sure what effect giving mystic would be...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Why can't F2p have colored boots to match the colored gloves they have!?

Like was said above, it would be pointless. But I don't disagree with it. It would, if anything, be good for members and F2P alike.

I also agree, to a degree, with Snare and Waves, but only in that it would give F2P mage the boost it needs. We don't really need to craft Chaos runes, we don't need crossbows right now and Mystic wouldn't help mage enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Though I am P2P, I think that F2P'ers should get the forums and capes of achievement. Come on Jagex, just those two things wouldn't wreck P2P or F2P, yeesh. -.-

this.

They worked hard for 99's and they don't get to brag about it ;(

I wonder what they would do with the NPC's that sell them (specifically the ones in members area), if they will ever do this.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Though I am P2P, I think that F2P'ers should get the forums and capes of achievement. Come on Jagex, just those two things wouldn't wreck P2P or F2P, yeesh. -.-

this.

I wonder what they would do with the NPC's that sell them (specifically the ones in members area), if they will ever do this.

Well, they moved the Slayer Cape, they can move the other capes as well.

this.

Well, they moved the Slayer Cape, they can move the other capes as well.

Who would sell the capes after that? They could also make brand new NPC's as with slayer, but I doubt it unless they release something new for the skills.

IMO the most likely option will be to make certain f2p characters wear the member area skill capes in free worlds only.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

I would like that f2p could wear the p2p items they have in there bank, but not get any bonuses, so there like fun items.

Although it only helps what I assume is a minority of the F2P population, I agree. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to make the change and it doesn't really change anything in F2P gameplay.

A Boss more exciting than Elvarg.

Aye, imo the KBD should be f2p. And canoes, and perhaps fletching.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

A Boss more exciting than Elvarg.

We have dungeoneering bosses and in some cases monsters.

I think KBD might be a tad bit on the difficult side for f2p though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah that's why, no prayer restore, no piety, best stab weapon is gravite rapier... should be fun :P. Tbh I can see a team of f2pers kill the KBD with monk's robes, gravite rapier, power/holy symbol etcetera. You just need 15-20 people :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I would like that f2p could wear the p2p items they have in there bank, but not get any bonuses, so there like fun items.

I wonder exactly how many F2p are ex P2P? I used to be a member, then came back as F2P after a break of a few years. The only mem items I have left are my crystal bow and my cat :mrgreen:, but with the mem bank space on free worlds Im considering playing the odd month of P2p every so often.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

what i think f2p should have...

(normal) defence, attack, range and mage pots.

mage robes that require 40 mage to use and are GOOD.

elemental battle staves. (only single ele's so no mud etc, also no mystic staves)

canoe system (it only requires woodcutting levels, and less people use then people who get struck by lightning :P)

rune arrows + yew bow (can gravite use rune arrows?)

x-bows up to adamant (it should be rune, but thats too usefull for members) + bolts (no gem tips) to match.

maybe a new grave of armour/weapons (level 50) + mage and range equivalent.

mole (asking for kbd is going to far :( ) and maybe a new light sourse to help.

balanced weapons (aka, not scimy > all)

wave spells.

maybe, just maybe, a quest harder then dragon slayer (with bonous mem only rewards as to avoid some complaining)

the list goes on...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!