Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Change the stats of a Vet cape into the stats of a teamcape and the bonusproblem would be solved. So the stats can never be the reason why they are not F2P ;)

Yeah it can. With the current stats it is the reason it isn't F2P.

And the reason it is unbalanced is between F2Pers themselves - the cape gives advantage to long standing players (or that's what I assume). All I know is Jagex said the capes were members due to the stats.

PM me for fitocracy invite

And the reason it is unbalanced is between F2Pers themselves - the cape gives advantage to long standing players (or that's what I assume). All I know is Jagex said the capes were members due to the stats.

Again, I fail to see how +5 defense gives an unbalanced disadvantage, when full rune already gives so much defense to nearly all f2p monsters.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 5 weeks later...

Again, I fail to see how +5 defense gives an unbalanced disadvantage, when full rune already gives so much defense to nearly all f2p monsters.

All I'm saying is the reason it's not in is because Jagex had said it is unbalanced.

PM me for fitocracy invite

All I'm saying is the reason it's not in is because Jagex had said it is unbalanced.

Exactly, and I'm saying Jagex's reasoning is a flawed viewpoint.

Oh well. Gotta follow the word of god I guess.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

• 1 month later...

fun orb

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

fun orb

I must be missing something. What does FunOrb have to do with your RS character's name?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

fun orb

I must be missing something. What does FunOrb have to do with your RS character's name?

You can change the display name of your account (You use your RS account for FO) through FunOrb membership.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

fun orb

You can change the display name of your account (You use your RS account for FO) through FunOrb membership.

It lets you change your display name in RS, but not access any of the members content? So it would be possible to change your name, but still remain pure F2P?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

fun orb

It lets you change your display name in RS, but not access any of the members content? So it would be possible to change your name, but still remain pure F2P?

Exactly. "Water" used to be "Water is Nat", but he used funorb membership to change it.

How much is fun orb membership and are you sure i will still be pure f2p? Will there ever be a pure f2p update on runescape?

Funorb membership should be the same, if not cheaper than RS membership.

And if it wasn't then Water would be kicked out of the Top 250 F2P Skill list ;)

Speaking of which, name changing should be made for everybody. I want to poke fun at my friends using my display name :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

How much is fun orb membership and are you sure i will still be pure f2p? Will there ever be a pure f2p update on runescape?

FunOrb membership is currently $4.95 for Canada and the US.

There's no such thing as a 'pure f2p' update, as all free areas/quests/minigames are available to members as well. Although there have been a couple of recent updates to free areas (Edgeville, Draynor, Artisan's Workshop).

• 5 weeks later...

Probably been mentioned before but F2P needs the following badly:

1. Let us craft Chaos runes, it is ridiculous that us mages or at least cheapskates like me cannot make our own chaos runes to train our magic, I could use Wind Bolt for all eternity if you guys let me.

2. Fletching, rangers need arrows and bows so let them make their own, same reason as letting us craft chaos runes.

3. Release some dragon weapons to the f2p, anything that doesn't require a quest to wield. We can just buy it off the GE.

Probably been mentioned before but F2P needs the following badly:

1. Let us craft Chaos runes, it is ridiculous that us mages or at least cheapskates like me cannot make our own chaos runes to train our magic, I could use Wind Bolt for all eternity if you guys let me.

2. Fletching, rangers need arrows and bows so let them make their own, same reason as letting us craft chaos runes.

3. Release some dragon weapons to the f2p, anything that doesn't require a quest to wield. We can just buy it off the GE.

F2P has corrupt dragon. If they released normal dragon, the corrupt versions will be obsolete.

Let me clarify my point. I am aware that some Dragon weapons have quest requirements for you to use them. Release it to f2p but keep the quest requirements so that most f2p who have never been members and done the required quest can't use it. Which I guess means only the Dragon 2-hander and hatchet will be available. But this may be compensated by the rise in price due to increase in demand for the dragon 2h for those members who may want to sell it.

... a balanced selection of Gravite weaponry.

And a 2h which is consistent with others.

Currently it's more like graphite weaponry outside of the 2h.

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

... a balanced selection of Gravite weaponry.

And a 2h which is consistent with others.

Currently it's more like graphite weaponry outside of the 2h.

rapier is still better then rune schimmy

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I havnt' been a f2p for a very long time but it always annoyed me that you guys can't use yew bows or rune arrows, despite being able to cut yews down and mine/smith rune :S

Also, you guys should be entitiled to use crossbows. At the moment, melee is way overpowered in f2p. (Or at least it was)

CNqWHdA.jpg

• 4 weeks later...