Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Exactly my point, I bet if Jagex didn't tell anyone, and just made spears and javelins available to F2Pers, none of the members would notice for one month at least.

Wanna bet that someone would still rant about it?

I think it would be okay to give them to the f2p. Maybe that would make the rune javelin drops more worthwhile to pick.

Oh yea.

Apparently every little f2p update is a major injustice and is totally gonna make half the P2p players unsubscribe because it makes f2p too appea...

... Oh wait, it makes no difference.

Seeing as most people in Runescape are idiots, they probably think just like that.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Exactly my point, I bet if Jagex didn't tell anyone, and just made spears and javelins available to F2Pers, none of the members would notice for one month at least.

I think it would be okay to give them to the f2p. Maybe that would make the rune javelin drops more worthwhile to pick.

Oh yea.

Apparently every little f2p update is a major injustice and is totally gonna make half the P2p players unsubscribe because it makes f2p too appea...

... Oh wait, it makes no difference.

Seeing as most people in Runescape are idiots, they probably think just like that.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Granted I'm just one person, but I'm F2P and I want a Rune spear.... that counts for something, right?

mbtz.jpg

Do keep a level head my friend,

in times when Danger rears its head

Against excessive joy defend,

O, my comrade doomed to die.

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Granted I'm just one person, but I'm F2P and I want a Rune spear.... that counts for something, right?

Yeah. Rune spear/halberd/claws/boots would be nice additions, but they aren't NEEDED.

Granted, us free players just got the Lumbridge Hard Achievement Diary, so expect a break of updates for a few weeks.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yeah. Rune spear/halberd/claws/boots would be nice additions, but they aren't NEEDED.

Granted, us free players just got the Lumbridge Hard Achievement Diary, so expect a break of updates for a few weeks.

We also just got an useless ring that doesn't give us extra runes when RCing. :D

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

We also just got an useless ring that doesn't give us extra runes when RCing. :D

That's most likely a glitch. 3 doesn't work either.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Members would only be happy to see them go because they are useless..

They are very much useless in the case of the spear because its already outclassed, but think in terms of the rune knifes and spears that could increase the max hit of rangers by quite a bit further making mage less powerful. Even with all that though I still think that they should be f2p, because maging in f2p against a melee or a ranger is a fail anyway at this point. Why not at least make the ranger have better ko potential then he/she currently has.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

That's most likely a glitch. 3 doesn't work either.

Sure it wasn't a nerf?

Why would it be a nerf?

Unless they removed the ability for all classes of rings, it's a glitch, since all achievement diary rewards are cumulative as you go from one stage to the next.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

F2p must not again access to forums and the reason is that any one can create an account and go to the forum and keep trolling when he doesnt have anything to do so i dont support letting f2p gain access to the runescape forums

Am a shadow and smoke in your eyes, Am a ghost but hides in the light.

runescape01.jpg

F2p must not again access to forums and the reason is that any one can create an account and go to the forum and keep trolling when he doesnt have anything to do so i dont support letting f2p gain access to the runescape forums

Why wouldn't members troll? The RSOF are such Lolforumz.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Why wouldn't members troll? The RSOF are such Lolforumz.

I think the irony is that this guy is actually trolling.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

F2p people can't even have skill capes!

Thsat's unbelievable!

What's the point in achieving 99 in a skill if you can't even get a reward for doing so?

What's the point of getting a 99 only to show off a stupid cape and do some stupid emote at G.E?

Thsat's unbelievable!

What's the point in achieving 99 in a skill if you can't even get a reward for doing so?

What's the point of getting a 99 only to show off a stupid cape and do some stupid emote at G.E?

What's the point in being jealous about those who achieve 99 in a skill?

archsupportei2.png

Thsat's unbelievable!

What's the point in being jealous about those who achieve 99 in a skill?

Why would I be jealous over someone reaching the highest level on an online game? :/ I only play for fun and when I'm in the 'gaming mood' (which is quite often lol) it's not like someone pays me to reach level 99 in a particular skill ASAP.

I can't believe this thread is still alive! :o

I'm F2p, always been (7+ years I think), even a clan leader of a Pure F2p Clan, I have never witnessed someone play in Members let alone I, myself, play in Members so I'm as F2P as one can get.

Now, I feel this thread is completely useless.

For years there have been complaints like the ones in this thread, for years Jagex have not read rants that are utterly useless and plain stupid.

This thread was and is nothing more than a constant battle to legitimatie something that F2p deserves and flame wars between F2pers and Members.

I don't feel like this is the place to legitimate anything, it is a place for flame wars, yes but does Tip.it really need that?

I say, No. This is Tip.it not 4chan.

No one is flaming each other? (besides the 2 guys before arguing)

Of course, Jagex won't listen to this thread, it has never worked from the start, but it has gotten people thinking "what if X got Y?". Why does the Suggestions forums even exist then? Surely Jagex does not go through that subforum either. Some people just enjoy making fun stuff up.

Bini, this is a forum, and forums are meant to share ideas and foster discussion.

We're not saying these things HAVE to be free play, we're just discussing what would happen if such and such were implemented into free play.

For example, I can imagine fletching converted to free play at one point (especially since dungeoneering is released), but I don't think skill capes will be put into the free game.

EDIT: And how is this thread simulating 4chan?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

The suggestion forum is great, I said nothing about that.

As a F2per I don't like this specific thread. The title alone makes it look like F2Pers are unable to be pleased and the fact that it is in Rants.

Suggestions in the Suggestion forum about what F2Pers should get are sometimes great, even 2 of my friends have created some big threads there but the difference from those threads and this one is that they (Suggestions) are really thought out and with contructive debates going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Why can't F2Pers (and members) have an upgrade to longbows? They are way too underpowered in my opinion. The French practically lost the 100 Years War (I think) because of longbows*. The English longbowmen were on the top of a hill, The French mounted nobles in full armor were at the bottom. The French charged up, and got owned ...11 times... but if anyone so much as takes out an unsighted longbow they get pretty much owned by anyone and everyone ... seems kind of... wrong... at least in my own opinion :-|

*I'll need to re-read my history book on this one

EDIT: It was the Battle of Crécy in 1346 that I was thinking of.

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

Yeah, I want to see damage boosters to longbows.

Perhaps unsighted longbows should get the speed boost, and sighted adds a huge accuracy AND damage bonus? ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Nah, instead of a speed boost, why not give them a damage boost so the range weapon of choice isn't automatically a shortbow?

mbtz.jpg

Arigorn_380.png

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't F2Pers (and members) have an upgrade to longbows? They are way too underpowered in my opinion. The French practically lost the 100 Years War (I think) because of longbows*. The English longbowmen were on the top of a hill, The French mounted nobles in full armor were at the bottom. The French charged up, and got owned ...11 times... but if anyone so much as takes out an unsighted longbow they get pretty much owned by anyone and everyone ... seems kind of... wrong... at least in my own opinion :-|

*I'll need to re-read my history book on this one

EDIT: It was the Battle of Crécy in 1346 that I was thinking of.

How about horses, or tanks? This is runescape, this isn't about to simulate the epic wins Britain has had in real history. No tanks for f2p pls, meaning those you have in inventory signature.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?