The Matrix...4 and 5??

Range_This11

Link

AICN received a scoop from an event that took place at the London International School of Performing Arts, where Keanu Reeves spoke to the class about his career while promoting his new movie "Henry's Crime."

He spoke briefly about "47 Ronin" and "Bill and Ted 3," but the big news came when Reeves revealed that he met with the Wachowskis around Christmas. They told him that they completed script treatments for two more "Matrix" installments. They are planning to make the films in 3D and have already met with James Cameron to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the technology.

Reeves added that he's excited to return as Neo and promised that the treatments will truly revolutionize the action genre like the first "Matrix" film did.

Source: AICN

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20424&count=0#ixzz1BvR4tmLo

I really enjoyed the first three, even though I know most people disliked the last two (especially the final installment), but I have a feeling James Cameron will ruin this with his 3D escapades. What do you guys think?

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

ughhhhh

Should have stopped after the first to be honest.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Enjoyed the Matrix trilogy.

It stands alone on its own, much like the Boondock Saints did. They only stand to taint it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Third one sucked. Don't want to see it get any worse.

Why? Just why?

Also, WHY 3D?!?! Jesus Christ.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ugggghh what! No, just no. They can't make another Matrix movie. It's done. This is pretty ridiculous.

but I have a feeling James Cameron will ruin this with his 3D escapades.

I don't really agree with this though. Yes any movie filmed in 2D and converted into 3D ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. It's almost painful and uncomfortable to watch. Not cool :thumbdown: But Avatar, which was filmed to be a 3D movie looked absolutely fantastic in 3D. So if done correctly, the Matrix (and a lot of movies) could look cool in 3D. But if they half ass it and do what almost all people do and convert it into 3D afterwards then yes, it will suck. But since they're "meeting with James Cameron" it sounds like they might be doing it properly like he did with Avatar.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm sick of 3D. It doesn't add anything to the film except that it makes movies pleasing to the eye. It has no significance to the plot and it carries no metaphoric meaning (which the Matrix series was ripe with). If the Wachowski brothers ruin the Matrix with cheesy and unnecessary 3D it's only going to give the series a worse reputation.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm sick of 3D. It doesn't add anything to the film except that it makes movies pleasing to the eye. It has no significance to the plot and it carries no metaphoric meaning (which the Matrix series was ripe with). If the Wachowski brothers ruin the Matrix with cheesy and unnecessary 3D it's only going to give the series a worse reputation.

They already ruined it with the third film.

But yeah, 3D is just going to make it worse.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Well the first one was great so if they can somehow make a return to that I'd welcome it. And if not, it's no big loss, it's not like the last two movies really lived up to the first.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I fail to see how they can make another 2 films out of it when the end of the third was basically neo dying and the matrix being shutdown.

It was a good triology even if it went a bit of what people expected for the third one.

Also whats with the 3d hatred? sure 3D only adds to the film visually, but we live in a 3D world so why not make film 3D too?

I mean back in the day you could of argued that soundtracks added nothing to films til they style changed to accommodate the new tech, same goes for colours first appearence.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also whats with the 3d hatred? sure 3D only adds to the film visually, but we live in a 3D world so why not make film 3D too?

I mean back in the day you could of argued that soundtracks added nothing to films til they style changed to accommodate the new tech, same goes for colours first appearence.

I have to disagree. The color of a person's clothes can have significance (red=passion/lust, green=envy, etc.) and music has always been used to convey or amplify the emotions of the characters or to bring about an emotional response from the audience. 3D does none of those except to make audiences go "ooh".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

I have to disagree. The color of a person's clothes can have significance (red=passion/lust, green=envy, etc.) and music has always been used to convey or amplify the emotions of the characters or to bring about an emotional response from the audience. 3D does none of those except to make audiences go "ooh".

And a lot of the time is just makes the makers of the movie abuse it with some really stupid scenes/shots.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I was just on my way over here to post this. I'll watch the movies, but I hope they do more than just throw some action scenes into a rushed 3d format. Not that there's anything wrong with action scenes, but it wouldn't be the Matrix without all the other pseudo-philosophical garbage that made the movies popular in the first place.

I liked all of the Matrix movies, but I think this is just beating a dead horse.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And a lot of the time is just makes the makers of the movie abuse it with some really stupid scenes/shots.

Before movies had music with them or soundtracks music did not have that function.

Before colour movies colour did not have that function.

Both became part of the movie experience as £D will in time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Apparently this has been debunked.

[uPDATE: The Senior Administrator for the London International School of Performing Arts informed me that Keanu Reeves made no appearance there. DEBUNKED]

http://screenrant.com/matrix-4-5-bill-and-ted-3-keanu-reeves-rob-97796/

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The Matrix in mother[bleep]ing 3D. I will forgive them the third movie if they make it good.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Apparently this has been debunked.

[uPDATE: The Senior Administrator for the London International School of Performing Arts informed me that Keanu Reeves made no appearance there. DEBUNKED]

http://screenrant.com/matrix-4-5-bill-and-ted-3-keanu-reeves-rob-97796/

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I want matrix action scenes in 3D :(

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The third film finished with such finality it would be difficult to see how they'd get a storyline going again. Neo and Trinity died and the human race was saved and the Agents were destroyed (I think, been a few years). So if Neo is indeed in these new films if they make them, I hope they come up with a better reason than "Oh actually, he's so uber he didn't really die" for how he's still alive.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I'll admit, the main reason I don't want to see these happen is because I already have the 10DVD Ultimate Matrix Collectors Set or whatever it was called, and I hate having a set of series then one or two random other dvds that go with it.

Other than that the story is pretty much finished, it had an end.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg