Super Bowl Half-Time Show

Miller7204

I would just like to know what some fellow tipiter's thought of the half-time show of this year's Super Bowl. Personally, I didn't care for it except for the visuals and Slash because he's pretty much a legend :thumbup: but The Black Eyed Peas didn't really "wow" me. I thought last years Who performance was better actually. Hopefully next year there will be a better one <_<

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

To be honest I though it was horrible. Best part was Slash. End of story.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I heard it was horrible, never actually watched it though.

I feel as if I didn't miss much though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Best part was Slash. End of story.

:thumbup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

The music could've been better. Auto-tune was obvious. But the light show was pretty cool though, very creative.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I enjoyed the visuals. I think it'd be cool to have some of the outfits TBEPs were wearing, or the extras.

I won't comment on the music though, as everyone else seemed to have summed it up.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Even the commercials were bad.

I completely agree. Our dorm hall had a party, and pretty much every person bashed the hell out of the commercials and the half time show.

Christina Aguilera wasn't that good, and Fergi was absolutely terrible.

All in all, it sucked.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

It's like I was watching Tron: The Musical minus the Daft Punk.

I was thinking throughout the entire thing if this was just some Tron-inspired thing due to the projected popularity of Tron months before release date. Sorry to say Tron isn't interesting...and thus so was this as well.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We listened to the National Anthem sung during the super bowl today in history.

My god it was horrid.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yea Christina Agulara or whoever it was murdered that too. That should've been the first sign haha

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Well, I was entertained.

Entertained by, in no particular order:

* The release of a vocal group into the wild without AutoTune. (or intermittent AutoTune, as it was)

* Wondering if any of the choreographed light-up arrow dancers would see their homes and family disappear by the hand of their Chinese overlords (think Olympic opening ceremony '08) if they messed up.

* Wondering when the light-cycle races were going to start,

* Wondering if Fergie was ever going to sing in tune,

* Deciding that she wasn't, and wishing Slash would simply unplug his guitar and beat her over the head with it,

* Noticing that Usher should pull his pants up (this was before the acrobatic split he did),

* Wondering when Michael Jackson and Elvis were going to show up and do a duet,

* Wondering who invited all of the Minecraft headed people at the end.

So, yes, entertained. Was it good entertainment? To make fun of, at least for me. But I probably wouldn't miss it if they simply went back to classic rock bands next year.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

* Wondering if Fergie was ever going to sing in tune,

* Deciding that she wasn't, and wishing Slash would simply unplug his guitar and beat her over the head with it,

That's what I was thinking! :-D

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓