Nex

Squisher_33

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a source too, but from the way it talks about other things, it looks fairly credible. Fairly...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

A little birdy told me her drop rate will be improved soon.

No pics no proof. Don't want to step down that low.. but its true

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6187/nexdrop.jpg

i am sorry but where is the bird in that picture?

Ugh some people need everything handed to them instead of actually taking the time to do something yourself...

"As for Nex I've been waiting and suggesting closely with Hunter who shares similar thoughts with us - with luck I should hopefully have the go ahead to work on her Drop system/improvements later today or tomorrow so fingers crossed there."

372nd to max total level

Er, I read that, I was, like, hoping for a link or a quick-find code or something. SoI could see the actual thread and not a picture of it.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Er, I read that, I was, like, hoping for a link or a quick-find code or something. SoI could see the actual thread and not a picture of it.

Oh, yeah you can only see it if you have access to the high level forums.

& it's not fake I have better things 2 do lol

372nd to max total level

It's in the High Level General Runescape Forum.

If you want to post constructive feedback about temple trekking and aren't one of us high levels, then use the constructive feedback forum.

There is a thread there that Mod Chris L has also posted in.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

so its looking like the nex mechanics wont change too much but the drop mechanics will

torva set is 15b now, somethings gotta change

honestly if the torva set was 1.5b, it would still be rare enough that only a small portion would have it, yet obtainable enough that if someone realy realy wanted they could work up to a set, or earn a few hundred mil to buy a piece

imo if they 10xed the rate, it would be much mroe balanced, and only about 10 people would loose an investment from actualy owning a set atm, perhaps a current piece holder could get a bonus for owning a piece before its updated, who knows

a_final_name.png

imo if they 10xed the rate, it would be much mroe balanced, and only about 10 people would loose an investment from actualy owning a set atm, perhaps a current piece holder could get a bonus for owning a piece before its updated, who knows

That's pretty extreme...I'd say change killcount and double the droprate at most

2496 Completionist

That's pretty extreme...I'd say change killcount and double the droprate at most

Getting rid of KC and doubling the drop rates would help tremendously. Imagine how much Divines would be if you had to do a 15 minute KC before you could fight Corp... Yeah. The KC is just demoralizing more than anything.

td2sig.jpg

Getting rid of KC and doubling the drop rates would help tremendously. Imagine how much Divines would be if you had to do a 15 minute KC before you could fight Corp... Yeah. The KC is just demoralizing more than anything.

CHANGE KC, not remove...

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

CHANGE KC, not remove...

Tbh, just remove it. You already have to get the key, and Nex takes 6-12 minutes per kill. There's no need to have a killcount attached, too.

td2sig.jpg

I got zaros kill count in like 5 minutes...on the first day it came out.

Then again...I did use a steel titan :rolleyes:

"Like 5 minutes" is not an average, 10 is top speed and maybe 12-15 average.

2496 Completionist

"Like 5 minutes" is not an average, 10 is top speed and maybe 12-15 average.

Steel titan on blood reavers is faster than 10 minutes, I can tell you that for sure. Blood reavers are not hard to kill.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

you do realise everyone who nexs and everyone on this thread uses steel titan on kc?

and with claws + steel + ovl i can do kc in about 8:30

5 isnt quite possible

perhaps they could have some way to make dung lower the kc, like at 70 dung u only need 30, at 90 only 20, at 110 only 15, and at 120 dung you only need to kill 10

a_final_name.png

you do realise everyone who nexs and everyone on this thread uses steel titan on kc?

5 isnt quite possible

perhaps they could have some way to make dung lower the kc, like at 70 dung u only need 30, at 90 only 20, at 110 only 15, and at 120 dung you only need to kill 10

8:30 sounds about right

Nice suggestion with the dungeoneering but you know for sure that won't be received well :-(

2496 Completionist

A little birdy told me her drop rate will be improved soon.

No pics no proof. Don't want to step down that low.. but its true

nexdrop.jpg

Sorry it's a bit off topic, but does he go into detail about what Dungeoneering changes he's been working on?

5 isnt quite possible

Nice suggestion with the dungeoneering but you know for sure that won't be received well :-(

Too true, I can imagine it already...

"Omgz0rz Jamflex u maed us hav 2 do this minigame so we can do other st00fz in teh gam3"

I agree though, Dg as a skill has minimal effects outside of Daemonheim...Abilities, weapons, and resource dungeons. Nearly every other skill has content that has a majjor impact on the rest of the game. 1 perfect example, quests.

More Dg-related content please :thumbup:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

5 isnt quite possible

Might also help that when I went to go look at Nex, everyone else was too, so I was just stealing kills from everyone else :rolleyes:

I did it in close to 5 minutes, that's a fact.

I haven't been back since the first two days though.

Anyways, why are people complaining about KC if it only takes 8-10 minutes to do? Saradomin and armadyl aren't much better.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I did it in close to 5 minutes, that's a fact.

I haven't been back since the first two days though.

that number is pretty irrelevant if you did it by killstealing

8-9 minutes is reasonable

you shouldnt post about this if you haven't had experience with it since. lol. kc is annoying, and if you havent had to deal with it yourself you probably wouldn't understand. and it's not only the 8-9 minutes that you take yourself. the kc is as slow as the slowest member on the team, so unless your team is prefectly coordinated for kc time, it'll actually take longer than 8-9 minutes

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Well, it depends if there's ever people there now getting kc/mage kills. From the looks of this thread, no one is there anymore, so there's no one to take kills from anymore. Oh well.

Anyways, why are people complaining about KC if it only takes 8-10 minutes to do? Saradomin and armadyl aren't much better.

What's so annoying about a 8-10 minute KC, when two other gwd bosses are already like that?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well, it depends if there's ever people there now getting kc/mage kills. From the looks of this thread, no one is there anymore, so there's no one to take kills from anymore. Oh well.

like i've said, if you've nexed at all recently, you'll know that the worlds are basically empty

sara and arma kc's arent so bad because youre doing them solo and dont have to wait for other ppl. and if youre not doing it solo i feel bad for you

also, unlike sara and arma where 1 kc gives you enough time in the boss chamber for 10+ kills, a lot of times 1 kc will only give you 1 nex kill. so there's proportionally more time spent on kc.

nex kc is also a bit more annoying because food can actually be an issue. key charges running out is an issue. mages getting on you is an issue.

like i said, you wouldn't understand if you didn't nex

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top