Nex

Squisher_33

No relation to the topic at all, but yo xpx, I looked at your signature and tried to join DG Sweepwes and it didn't exist :(

Lmao, i have no idea how noone noticed that small mistake before. You should definitely join the sweepers :twisted:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+8 range attack is HUGE btw. not small whatsoever. esp with a rigour-based setup

and yea. based on plenty of data (both experiential and logging numbers):

-- rigour is better overall dps over an entire kill

-- SS flash healing is pretty significant

-- turmoil is way better for blood and smoke (clawing out smoke before NO ESCAPE, clawing out blood before siphon with 5 man). 4 man blood with moderns only is quite painful.

-- rigour is way better for ss (we once had a 5 minute long ss form, 5 man. no major mistakes, just the dps was low and she healed a lot)

if you have everyone on turmoil or everyone on rigour, certain forms will go by very smoothly and others will just be flat out terrible. it's best to have a mix because:

-- not everyone is good at ss flashing

-- not everyone has rigour+ccb

-- it's better to have highly consistent kills

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

*SIGH*

the new drops are all just ADDITIONS TO THE RARE DROP TABLE

since nex also has access to the rare drop table, she also has the new drops.

Does that mean that Goraks drop this stuff like crazy?

Edit: no, it doesn't. Killed goraks with a row for half an hour and didn't get a single drop they didn't have before. It's possible not all monsters with the rare drop table got these new drops.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

*SIGH*

Edit: no, it doesn't. Killed goraks with a row for half an hour and didn't get a single drop they didn't have before. It's possible not all monsters with the rare drop table got these new drops.

goraks drop gems from there own drop table, not the rare

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

*SIGH*

goraks drop gems from there own drop table, not the rare

Are you sure? because I thought goraks were known for dropping things like Key halves commonly because most of their drops WERE from the rare drop table....

Meh, it can be easily tested now anyways, so if I care enough to know for sure (which I don't), I can just go see for myself.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Goraks drop the same items that are ON the rare drop table, but the drops they have aren't FROM the rare drop table. The rare drop table isn't included in their drop table.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Died for first time at nex today, apparently AFKing is not the optimal method of killing her (at least during shadow phase).

Nex is notoriously difficult to finish soloing. I've been the last one in the room twice, and have redbarred Nex twice, but have always missed on the hits that could kill her. With one person, she heals almost all your dps back. So we're going to need something more powerful than maul+CCB for a full solo.

2496 Completionist

I have been gone for a month (got hacked for 180m,) but I recently got my account back and I am almost ready to nex (I have 99 melees, range, Mage, pray, summ and herby,) I just need to make 50m back to buy my acp/fury/ranger boots, and get rigour/a ccb, and I'll be ready.

I was wondering what perm teams there were, and how they operate.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I have been gone for a month (got hacked for 180m,) but I recently got my account back and I am almost ready to nex (I have 99 melees, range, Mage, pray, summ and herby,) I just need to make 50m back to buy my acp/fury/ranger boots, and get rigour/a ccb, and I'll be ready.

I was wondering what perm teams there were, and how they operate.

The situation hasn't changed much since the last time this was asked on this topic. :mellow: It's still pretty much just OtG and PiD, as far as bigger teams go. Losing Games often recruits people here on TIF for his smaller team but he tends to just so with whoever's available.

pic

This is my overload timer. EEE = 5 mins.

GL on being clueless.

An overload timer is needed for you to know when you can brew, not when overload runs off, as that is more or less useless.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

pic

GL on being clueless.

An overload timer is needed for you to know when you can brew, not when overload runs off, as that is more or less useless.

True this.

When I used them at kings, I rarly had to brew. I brought 6 brews and only used 2 of them due to bad rex spawns.

A 15 second timer would help, as would having your primary weapon having a special attack.

Still, what is the name of that 15/5 min ovl timer program? I want to know!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

pic

GL on being clueless.

This is why I think a RL timer is the best. I keep one by my computer, if you have been on Skype you have probably heard it. I think it's easiest in terms of setup - who wants more stuff to pay attention to on the screen? Also, if you ever house option it's very easy to stop and then start up again, which some of those timers don't do very well.

2496 Completionist

This is why I think a RL timer is the best. I keep one by my computer, if you have been on Skype you have probably heard it. I think it's easiest in terms of setup - who wants more stuff to pay attention to on the screen? Also, if you ever house option it's very easy to stop and then start up again, which some of those timers don't do very well.

gotta go with cooltimer

lalalasig2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Again, moved to Metagame.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted