Nex

Squisher_33

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to start a perm nex team?

Just a group of trusted people, will go to nex when 6-10 people are on.

Would probably be ffa with sharing drops so must be respectable member of the community.

Would probably be ffa with sharing drops so must be respectable member of the community.

kill rate per player isnt that different for team sizes anymore now due to ceremonial no kill count.

i think 4-5 man would be fine.

just get 1 kill a trip.

Naaxi.png

Would if I had a yak.

Also, how does a DFS compare, there? Is it worth getting one for Nex? I can't afford a Spectral/Ely/Divine and I am a ways away from having enough tokens for a EEKS.

td2sig.jpg

kill rate per player isnt that different for team sizes anymore now due to ceremonial no kill count.

just get 1 kill a trip.

Yup, the killcount removal was the best part of the update, I need to get a few mill now to return to nex :D

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

just get 1 kill a trip.

Yup, the killcount removal was the best part of the update, I need to get a few mill now to return to nex :D

I'd say that increasing the drop rates so much that they seem to be realistically 1:20 is the best part of the update :D Jagex actually did a lot of things right with this.

td2sig.jpg

come with the hex hunters, sometimes we go into phoneboothes and come out as the nex hunters

a_final_name.png

come with the hex hunters, sometimes we go into phoneboothes and come out as the nex hunters

rocked/ancient basically quit

you dung all day

grimy is barely on or dunging

you dung all day

rocked ancient are on at nights, ancient is coming today

i dont dung all day, i nex whenever someone wants. ive been buisy last 6 weeks but now im rollin in the free time

grimy loves nex he just gets annoyed in finding teams with randomers so he only goes with friends

a_final_name.png

you dung all day

rocked ancient are on at nights, ancient is coming today

i dont dung all day, i nex whenever someone wants. ive been buisy last 6 weeks but now im rollin in the free time

grimy loves nex he just gets annoyed in finding teams with randomers so he only goes with friends

I'd also be willing to throw my hat in the ring.

Just need to get rigour/CCB from DG then i'll be ready to roll for pro nex.

Should take less than a week.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I'm in. Just finished up my pro Nex setup. Got everything except divine...

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

hmm getting kill count is now not needed (if your willing to burn gp on otherwise useless clothing and [cabbage] load of food).

No no no, urdoinitrong.

You wear your standard gear on the way to the door and the quickly switch into your robes right in front of the door and go in.

td2sig.jpg

hmm getting kill count is now not needed (if your willing to burn gp on otherwise useless clothing and [cabbage] load of food).

No no no, urdoinitrong.

You wear your standard gear on the way to the door and the quickly switch into your robes right in front of the door and go in.

It's also worth noting, if you're doing it with loyal friends only 2 of you need sets to get all 5 in ;)

Honestly, the Ceremonial update for KC is excellent. It REALLY helps if you happen to die from a massive combo (like I just did), and you can get back within ~3-4 mins. Even if you need to get a key again, there's plenty of time, without having to still get Zaros KC.

The way I see it, buying a set of Ceremonial is similar to buying the best grave. Really helps if you get people that don't bless, because they want your items (void/chaotics? <_<)

Really hope Virtus will become reasonable, I love my mage gear =D

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Honestly, the Ceremonial update for KC is excellent. It REALLY helps if you happen to die from a massive combo (like I just did), and you can get back within ~3-4 mins. Even if you need to get a key again, there's plenty of time, without having to still get Zaros KC.

The way I see it, buying a set of Ceremonial is similar to buying the best grave. Really helps if you get people that don't bless, in hopes of getting your items (void? <_< )

Yeah, problem for me is my networth is around 20M right now, if chaotics were stakeable I would have lost those too, so I need about 20M for the ceremonial then brews on top, I'm hoping friends get ceremonial over next few days then I can just leech off them :P

Player(s) A,B,C,D

- Player A & B go through door to banker, Player B gives player A ceremonial.

- Player A goes back out with 2 sets, giving one to player C.

- Player A and C go through door to banker, player C giving set to Player A.

- Player A goes back out with 2 sets, giving one to player D.

Player A and D go back through to banker, D giving the set back to B.

Everyones happy, 4 players get in with 2 sets, only do it with people you trust.

The way I see it, buying a set of Ceremonial is similar to buying the best grave. Really helps if you get people that don't bless, in hopes of getting your items (void? <_< )

Yeah, problem for me is my networth is around 20M right now, if chaotics were stakeable I would have lost those too, so I need about 20M for the ceremonial then brews on top, I'm hoping friends get ceremonial over next few days then I can just leech off them :P

Player(s) A,B,C,D

Player A and C go back through to banker, C giving the set back to B.

Everyones happy, 4 players get in with 2 sets, only do it with people you trust.

Essentially a really lengthy and trustworty hammer trick at Bandos lol. Honestly, you can probably get a Cere set for ~30m now. If not, just kill mages for a bit. Everything is unaggro except the mages in the prison, as long as you have 100+ mage def (reavers), 230+ range def (archers), and 240+ crush def (warriors). It's fairly fast too. I got legs within like 25 KC, which sold for 5m in ge.

I do like the talk of a perm Nex team though. We should get one going pretty soon, before prices crash too much.

Player(s) A,B,C,D

Player A and D go back through to banker, D giving the set back to B.

Essentially a really lengthy and trustworty hammer trick at Bandos lol. Honestly, you can probably get a Cere set for ~30m now. If not, just kill mages for a bit. Everything is unaggro except the mages in the prison, as long as you have 100+ mage def (reavers), 230+ range def (archers), and 240+ crush def (warriors). It's fairly fast too. I got legs within like 25 KC, which sold for 5m in ge.

I do like the talk of a perm Nex team though. We should get one going pretty soon, before prices crash too much.

Prices will never drop too much, the back to backs were just luck I think, and besides hype dies, people prices will go back and stable right now it's just taken a few by surprise.

I do think 300-400M a piece sounds good and about 60 for the bow, but then again we'll have to wait and see :P

I do see Ceremonial being dirt cheap sooner or later.

Once the price stabilizes, you can always resell the robes. Thus the NET cost of using them is 0.

EDIT: I'll join that Nex team, but tbh I haven't been there before so...