Nex

Squisher_33

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so I keep seeing all these different tactics discussed, and virtually every one of them denounces what I'd been previously told to be better then everything else. So what exactly is best to use for each phase/mage? Is maul pointless to bring, how better are Ruby supposed to be over Diamonds?

How many hotdogs does it take to mow a garage door?

We have killed Nex and had her spawn like 5 seconds before our overloads wore off... When we overloaded during the spawn of the previous kill.

From what I've seen, Maul kicks ass. We've found ways to get rid of the black holes, whether it was meant like that or not.

I've not seen a team bring Ruby for a while. Diamonds FTW.

09144a99bb.png

Anyway, I posted this in pics thread, but I'm sure someone like SirIzenhime will flame it for w/e reason for it being there :roll: so here it is

What....?

for talking about nex :D

Ok, but I never said anything about posting drop pictures from nex :unsure:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

The only reason you don't believe kills can be that fast are because you haven't done them with melee

I personally only do normal ls but the members on my teams are as good as they come

most of which ive known as clanmates for years. It takes me around 2 minutes to recruit 8 people. We make people bank asap and actually make the last person to bank sol tank so everyones there in under 3 mins lmao

I did 112 kills 8 manning yesterday and im at around 80 atm (today) and its only been 12 hours ( still on for another 7)

Honestly I believe this is the best way to do it.

Maul outhits range with ruby if you have void, even if it doesn't seem that way sometimes.

Also, the larger your team is the less opportunity Nex has to heal and the quicker your specs take her down in the first form, which reduces supply costs more than linearly.

So go get void already everyone :P Protip if everyone is in void you avoid the negative consequences that usually happen if you're the only one in it.

My only question is a comparison of turmoil+leech to piety+rigour, considering you melee 70% of the kill.

Basic math would say that (approximately) 1.09*70 + 0.85*30 (curses) is about 2% better than the equivalent with regular prayers.

Plus you have to take into account the usefulness of having better claw specs, the benefit of leeching Nex's stats, and the fact that you can avoid most of the damage in the Shadow phase anyway.

I also laughed at the banking method lmao. Gf if your key needs recharging, but a creative way to get your team together.

We've found ways to get rid of the black holes, whether it was meant like that or not.

And what is that? Do you mean for the whole team?

2496 Completionist

what prayer books are you guys using? we're all using modern so that may be the difference.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Hello, I want to start nexing but I've never been there so I'm looking for a team. I got ovl,yak,rigour,ccbow,eeks/spec,void (can get arma if needed),claws and trying to buy cere. Can someone take me? Thanks. my rsn is "A_N_T_I" and my private is on

Edit: cere bought

~ Even in the harshest Winter, Spring will ever follow. ~

Hello, I want to start nexing but I've never been there so I'm looking for a team. I got ovl,yak,rigour,ccbow,eeks/spec,void (can get arma if needed),claws and trying to buy cere. Can someone take me? Thanks. my rsn is "A_N_T_I" and my private is on

I would like to go with you I guess. I've also never been with a real team though, just a mass because I couldn't find anyone else.

I have/can buy everything you listed except void.

So since I have a deflector, there's not even any real need to use tokens on an EEKS, is there?

What's better, deflector with ACP or just bringing void with the EEKS?

ACP is better but any void setup should have pernix body/ely/divine with it to have atleast any defense/damage absorption. So yeah, void is for those that are rich, not poor.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

damage-reducing items increase dps. i'm still confident that range > melee. the reason maz's group supposedly does better is because, i assume, you all own div/ely. none of us aside from soma (who tanks and does reavers) has div/ely. with nex gear or div/ely we will probably go 3:1, 4:2, 5:3, or 6:4 (people:killspertrip). we've already one 5:3, so 5:4 wouldn't be too unreasonable with better gear.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

damage-reducing items increase dps. i'm still confident that range > melee. the reason maz's group supposedly does better is because, i assume, you all own div/ely. none of us aside from soma (who tanks and does reavers) has div/ely. with nex gear or div/ely we will probably go 3:1, 4:2, 5:3, or 6:4 (people:killspertrip). we've already one 5:3, so 5:4 wouldn't be too unreasonable with better gear.

If you melee as much as they do and have someone SOL tank the last phase, div/ely don't matter

2496 Completionist

If you melee as much as they do and have someone SOL tank the last phase, div/ely don't matter

SOL tanking benefits from Divine/Elysian.