my drops yesterday from LS:

-- 3000 gp

-- 400 dhides

-- loop half

-- brews (3 times)

wat.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Is it possible for someone like myself to kill nex in a team?

I don't have ovl, turm, or ccb..

Nope. Turm doesn't do anything because you always use normal prayers, but she's impossible to kill without overloads, and nearly impossible to damage without ccbow.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Nope. Turm doesn't do anything because you always use normal prayers, but she's impossible to kill without overloads, and nearly impossible to damage without ccbow.

That's not strictly true, you can use brews+restores without potting, and use a regular rune xbow, but you'd have to be in a team that doesn't give a crap (like a RSOF team).

2496 Completionist

I have ovls but no ccbow :/ lol.

You don't "really" need a CCbow, green is overexagerating.

You only need that to be efficient at killing nex. It should be a given though that as your gear gets lower the leveled, the fight will become longer and harder with each downgrade, many times to the point of no longer being worth even attempting.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I tried to go get some robes from the ancient mages, and it seems your def level affects the monsters aggro. With karils top and bottom the rangers and meleers would be on me, karils top and verac skirt the reavers get on me :wall: and yeah I was using overload and turmoil, even had onyx (i) for the extra def. Guess im sticking to tds lol

Bbk.png

That's not strictly true, you can use brews+restores without potting, and use a regular rune xbow, but you'd have to be in a team that doesn't give a crap (like a RSOF team).

so essentially a team that will go in get to the blood form (maybe) and get destroyed

I tried to go get some robes from the ancient mages, and it seems your def level affects the monsters aggro. With karils top and bottom the rangers and meleers would be on me, karils top and verac skirt the reavers get on me :wall: and yeah I was using overload and turmoil, even had onyx (i) for the extra def. Guess im sticking to tds lol

it's cause of your defence level

Bruno, I do have to ask. How on earth do you get ovls with 86 herb? :|

Probably has a bunch left over from the dungeoneering potion days. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Probably has a bunch left over from the dungeoneering potion days. :shades:

This haha, I've got 60+ overloads too ;)

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

it's cause of your defence level

It's actually your defence bonuses. You need 240+ crush def, for warriors to be unaggro, 230+ range def for rangers, and 100+ mage def for reavers. Mages will be aggro regardless. I usually just do Karil's top, Tassets, and a fury. The rest of my gear is my Nex gear.

Anyway, add me Green, I'm heading to Nex soon.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Wow really? Had no idea lol. Well, everyone I know that goes to Nex has 99 def, and those were sorta the agreed upon bonuses <_<

But yeah, I think it was you that mentioned it...Just bring a def pot, you'll be fine anyway.

hax.

Either way, I might hop along with some of you guys. Never been to nex lol.

Tehe, you're welcome Bruno :^_^:

Edit: Nvm, wrong acc :unsure:

I was able to de-argo everything but the mages with this:

99 def, no def pot or prayer used

v. helm, sw cape, fury, blessed spirit shield

prosy top and bottom, dboots, barrow gloves, and onyx i

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I was able to de-argo everything but the mages with this:

99 def, no def pot or prayer used

v. helm, sw cape, fury, blessed spirit shield

prosy top and bottom, dboots, barrow gloves, and onyx i

The Ancient Mages will never lose aggro. However, with 100 mage defense, the Reavers will.

td2sig.jpg

In regards to the ancient mage def requirements.

110222150605.png

With these stats, once my Overload & Turmoil ran out (I did 10kills or so at the end without either, the reavers still didn't aggro on me.

I feel the aggro is somewhat inconsistent or buggy, i'm not sure. However the melee & rangers seem to be 240+ and 230+ respectively, but the 100+ figure for reavers seems inconsistent.

(Actually come to think of it, my def might be boosted a little still due to EEE)

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com