What annoys you the most on RuneScape?

Southpark0o

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex.

Since they don't actually play their game, almost every decision they make regarding the game is the wrong one. For example, the planned release of a new high-level Slayer monster/boss, which they're placing in the Wilderness.

This is true aside from the fact we have no conclusive proof that it is high-level or that it is related to slayer or that it is in the wildy

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Or people saying 'Fallz' to indicate to others to follow them. Instead of "Fall In", "Follow", or...to make it even shorter; "Fall". Why slap a "Z" on it?!

Oh, also people who go out of their way to be a nuisance to others.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The lack of discrimination between green/blue/red/black/metal dragon bones. Green d bones shouldn't give as much prayer exp as black dragon/metal dragon bones.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

The most common spelling 'mistakes' or incorrect usages. Such as Barrowing (above) and Lending when meaning borrowing (I used to see this a lot, which really irritated me). I don't mind general typos, but it really gets on my nerves when players don't even make the effort to make sense.

How I suck at the game

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

The most common spelling 'mistakes' or incorrect usages. Such as Barrowing (above) and Lending when meaning borrowing (I used to see this a lot, which really irritated me). I don't mind general typos, but it really gets on my nerves when players don't even make the effort to make sense.

Oh in them i hate "buy" and "sell"

Because half the people use them the wrong way round.

They say "buy 500 coal" to mean they are selling coal

And they say "sell 500 coal" to mean they are buying coal

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's probably the most linear RPG I've ever played. And I've played Luminous Arc.

2ztaekw.jpg

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

It's probably the most linear RPG I've ever played. And I've played Luminous Arc.

-Snipped image-

That was possibly the most meaningful post I have ever seen in four and a half years of being here. Nice one :thumbup:

ge buy limits

People who don't change worlds when a spot is clearly full

Oh in them i hate "buy" and "sell"

Because half the people use them the wrong way round.

They say "buy 500 coal" to mean they are selling coal

And they say "sell 500 coal" to mean they are buying coal

All of those ^

Sometime i get annoyed when people just respond with "k" Or just using and abusing memes to much.

World 148

Keyer: Ok guys I will solo the boss you 4 go finish the agility room

Dunger 1: We need a pot

Dunger 2: Ill make it

-Dunger 3 and 4 are afk-

Keyer: Kk ggs when your finished with the room i should have boss done by then

-2 mins later-

keyer: you guys got that pot done yet? boss is dead

dunger 2: what pot?

ge buy limits

Jagex.

Since they don't actually play their game, almost every decision they make regarding the game is the wrong one. For example, the planned release of a new high-level Slayer monster/boss, which they're placing in the Wilderness.

People who don't change worlds when a spot is clearly full

these, and ragequitters in dungeoneering.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png