Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

I've never played L4D1, but I bought L4D2 a week ago and I don't like it... it's just killing zombies and nothing else

There needs to be more? :mellow:

Maybe you should have tried the demo first... That is what makes Left 4 Dead fun. Going from point A to point B with tons of zombies in between.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

But you get to rescue a gnome from an amusement park infested by zombies! How many other games can make that claim?

Sending a gnome into space > saving a gnome from an amusement park infected by zomies IMHO :rolleyes:

I think I'll get this game soon. How active is the online-field? All Versus? Or co-op? And what is this new game-mode I heard about?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to Noam Chomsky. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

He's a real psychologist who the developers apparently liked enough to put in the game. I'll look into why they named a Gnome after him. If I find anything, I'll post it here.

The first paragraph of this page (http://www.justsaygnome.net/noam-chomsky-introduction.html) gives a good explanation of why he was turned into a garden gnome.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I was just playing Left 4 Dead 1 ( i have two hit me up for a game!) and i realised, Zoey is Cortana :blink: Sooo that kinda made me want her to come back in left 4 dead 2. :twss:

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I was just playing Left 4 Dead 1 ( i have two hit me up for a game!) and i realised, Zoey is Cortana :blink: Sooo that kinda made me want her to come back in left 4 dead 2. :twss:

She's also Princess Peach.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Isn't valve releasing some DLC that adds the originals to the second one? I think it was called Crossroads or something.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I attempted to get my second expert win on L4D1 yesterday (offline - I do not have LIVE yet). It did not end well. I require a team that doesn't run right up to the tank... WHEN HE"S ALREADY FREAKING BURNING!!!

That's something I've noticed as well. The atmosphere isn't as dark as the other one (which was one of it's strong points in my opinion), especially when you take into account the characters and their dialogue.

I don't like how in this one most of the scenes are in daylight, it takes away what little scariness the first game had.

Hard Rain. Dear god the storm [bleep]ed me up, I had the sniper, and all of a sudden I couldn't see far enough ahead to use it, I had to use the pistols until I could find a shottie. That and all the witches. I got rid of the grenade launcher pretty fast when 3 witches were startled at once and I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Uh on Xbox 360 is it worth getting the Crash Course campain for L4D? Or eh?

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

I WOULD get left 4 dead 2, but michael [bleep]ing atkinson screwed it up for me. No good. The graphics are all toned down so they're just a pile of garbage, they turned it into an M rated game with an MA sticker on the cover. It is even LESS violent than left 4 dead 1... So yeah, they pretty much killed the game over here.

Have fun you guys :P.

PS: What is the online like?

disturbeda.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...