Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

So, L4D2 is coming out I should be thrilled but all because of 1 guy from SA, Michael Atkinson, the Australian version will have:

• No dismemberment
  • No decapitation
  • Minimal blood/gore

As much as the majority of Aussie gamers, as well as VALVe hate this, nothing can be done about it. :evil:

I just wish he (and Stephen Conroy) would just ragequit life.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I think everyone gets the default American version except for Australia and other countries that have restrictions on this sort of thing. If there is a European version, something is censored then?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• 2 weeks later...

@@

New info in OXM released.

Examples, new infected such as Spitter and Jockey. Spitter spits acid from its mouth, dissolves humans.

Jockey is like mini-me and jumps and peoples heads, and can control them. Similar to mind control, and can lead a person over a cliff, or into a horde@

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

New trailer:

Pretty freaking awesome. Didn't think L4D could get better, but when you add in a story to the mix, holy crap.

Simply awesome. I'm so happy I get to take my week's vacation the week L4D2 is coming out.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So, L4D2 is coming out I should be thrilled but all because of 1 guy from SA, Michael Atkinson, the Australian version will have:

• No dismemberment
  • No decapitation
  • Minimal blood/gore

As much as the majority of Aussie gamers, as well as VALVe hate this, nothing can be done about it. :evil:

Wow, that's pathetic. Not that gore really effects game play, but just because one person gets stomach upset about this doesn't mean they should change it for everyone. Just don't play the game if gore bothers you so much. It's a freaking zombie game.

As much as the majority of Aussie gamers, as well as VALVe hate this

I never knew Aussie was a dictatorship lol.

*waits on thepiratebay*

Firstly, call me Mage or Mage Man not Mageman, don't me more angry with you.

Secondly, you clearly have never bought a VALVe game, if you torrent it you'll be forced to play either single player, or be stuck trying to get it to work with Himatchi, which is not even worth it. It's a game you have to buy or not get. Besides it's worth the US$44.99 to get the pre-order, it's cheaper and if you can find 3 friends who want to get it too then you can get the 4-pack for an even bigger discount.

• No dismemberment
  • No decapitation
  • Minimal blood/gore

Wow, that's pathetic. Not that gore really effects game play, but just because one person gets stomach upset about this doesn't mean they should change it for everyone. Just don't play the game if gore bothers you so much. It's a freaking zombie game.

As much as the majority of Aussie gamers, as well as VALVe hate this

I never knew Aussie was a dictatorship lol.

The guy is the Attorney-General for SA, and the only one against it, meaning that games that could be rated R18+ are either put as MA15+, forced to be modified to be safe for Aussies :roll: or rated as RC (Refused Classification) and are banned from Australia.

Valve will probably end up just releasing the extra stuff in a patch, hopefully. <3

So do I, else I'll wait till someone figures out how to add the stuff. <3:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

This demo is pissing me off. I download it and it tells me I may need to update my video drivers. Well how the [bleep] do I do that? Turns out I don't need to know, because the damn thing doesn't start in the first place. It said to try and reinstall it, so I did, and now its going at 100 KB/s when I should be getting at least 1 MB/s.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This demo is pissing me off. I download it and it tells me I may need to update my video drivers. Well how the [bleep] do I do that? Turns out I don't need to know, because the damn thing doesn't start in the first place. It said to try and reinstall it, so I did, and now its going at 100 KB/s when I should be getting at least 1 MB/s.

When you say video drivers do you mean graphics card drivers? Because thats as simple as downloading a patch from your graphics card's website.