Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Well somebody is gonna die, besides that character is the most likely to pull a Heroic BSOD anyway.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Newss:

The Passing is out, and its [cabbage]!

[hide=SUPER SPOILERS]

I officially hate Valve for killing Bill.[/hide]

Called it!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I thought the character who would die could be any player and up to the players, not just one specific character?

I think that is just in L4D1. The character death is always going to be that person in L4D2.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Wow, it's only now downloading for the PC.

But anyway, the campaign is pretty terrible. They hyped it up so much, and you only see them... 2 times. At the beginning, and at the end. Seriously, unless you want gamerscore, don't download it for Xbox - it's a waste. Get if for PC and get it for free <3

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Wow, it's only now downloading for the PC.

But anyway, the campaign is pretty terrible. They hyped it up so much, and you only see them... 2 times. At the beginning, and at the end. Seriously, unless you want gamerscore, don't download it for Xbox - it's a waste. Get if for PC and get it for free <3

Man, glad to see i'm not the only one thinking that. Unfortunately I already purchased it for the 360, but it's still alright, the $7 isn't too much I suppose. Still though, damn.

HOW THE HELL DID BILL DIE?! FUUUUUU Valve..

Sigh. I was expecting more from this campaign.. A quick run in with the originals and that's all? Felt quite short too.. Playing on advanced me and a buddy were able to get it done within 35 minutes.

<_<

How many missions are there? And can anyone explain the "story" behind it? (Xbox is still broken :rolleyes:)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

How many missions are there? And can anyone explain the "story" behind it? (Xbox is still broken :rolleyes:)

It's a three parter. Three scenario's in the one campaign (the passing) can't think of the names off hand. You travel through alleyways, sewers, buildings, and collect ten fuel tanks at the finale while the original survivors help cover you. Only one of them didn't make it. This level seems to take place between Dead Center and the Dark Carnival campaigns. There's ten new achievements for the xbox 360 which are all quite easy to obtain (3/10 my first playthrough).

Honestly otherwise there isn't much of a story... I won't post spoilers but like Valve's usual style we have more questions then answers.

Was disappointed with the DLC. Could've gotten way more story line out of it than what was given to us. :( Oh well.

[hide=Super Spoiler Picture]c6m3port0000.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/hide]

Was disappointed with the DLC. Could've gotten way more story line out of it than what was given to us. :( Oh well.

[hide=Super Spoiler Picture]c6m3port0000.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/hide]

[hide=Spoilers]Oh Bill... RIP.

Your just a table for an M16 now, but you were a great hero.

FU Tank for killing him.[/hide]

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

[hide]Why didn't they turn him into an infected?[/hide]

The survivors are all immune. That's why they're...survivors. And besides, he died, so he couldn't be infected anyway.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Hopefully the L4D1 DLC comes sooner than later... It was supposed to come out in May but now I'm guessing June or July since L4D2's DLC got delayed. :( That's too long! Comic is supposed to come in between the releases of the DLCs to give more details on the storyline, so we'll see...

EDIT: L4D2 is now $20.09, $15.07 if you buy it in the four pack!

Edited by ForsakenMage
More News for L4D2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is the mutation this week? I haven't checked since the first 3.

Last survivor on earth. Only one survivor, no common infected. If you get incapped by an SI you go black and white. It sucks.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

The mutations weren't as fun as I thought they would be, so I never really played them. I mean really, Bleed Out and Realistic Versus were boring. They were the first ones too.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The mutations weren't as fun as I thought they would be, so I never really played them. I mean really, Bleed Out and Realistic Versus were boring. They were the first ones too.

Realistic Versus was amazing, I love it, and with this weeks Last Man on Earth you can get the 2 hardest achievements (Real Deal & Still Something to prove). Plus, this weeks is intense as hell, running alone through Swamp Fever with a flaming Tank chasing you with a Hunter around.

Nobody plays the first L4D around here no more. : <

Is the second one worth getting? The mutations sound interesting, are they just like new game modes they add in orsomething?

Yes, L4D2 is worth getting.

But if you play on PC, just add me on Steam: movnviol

Plenty of people still play on PC, not sure about consoles. Though, if you play a Valve game on consoles, ur doin it wrong.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png