Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Dear God that thing is hideous.

D:

So, why is there so many people in that swamp? From the looks of it there was a plane crash or something (lol @ the guy hanging from the tree in the baseball bat pic), did it crash next to some creepy backwater redneck town or something?

Ah well, it's looking pretty nice so far.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Loving the mudmen as well.

Did I miss something?

Forgot to mention that in my post. Mudmen are the new uncommon Common infected basically. Just imagine a zombie covered in mud and there ya go. :lol:

[hide=Some more game play and closer look at the Charger's and the Spitter's attacks][yt]pIExBclWLyo[/yt][/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/101/1010711p1.html

'Crash Course' DLC, a new campaign, for Xbox 360 is coming out with a 560 Microsoft Point charge. [bleep] you Microsoft. Greedy [bleep]suckers. They're probably the ones causing this DLC to cost something on the 360 while for the PC it is free. Well, I'm probably not gonna waste my money on this since L4D2 is coming out 2 months later anyway....

That report was too harsh towards Valve. They don't WANT to charge for it, but it's not up to them, it's up to Microsoft. Didn't Valve already have a BIG clash with M$ over making the Survival Pack free?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

That report was too harsh towards Valve. They don't WANT to charge for it, but it's not up to them, it's up to Microsoft. Didn't Valve already have a BIG clash with M$ over making the Survival Pack free?

Yeah the report was too harsh on Valve. They are the ones who support their games wholeheartedly, while Microsoft just forces them to make this DLC have a price tag on it now.

This is why Valve should drop support for consoles altogether and focus entirely on the PC. <3

Even though that's saying god bye to well over 80 million potential customers, I don't think the bad rep Valve receives from the console populace is worth supporting them.

That or ditch Microsoft and go make a deal with the desperate Sony. :P

So mudmen and hazmat zombies...two more uncommon-common infected to go, or did I miss something these past six days?

---

Crash Course may bring us some background history on the four original characters too, which could be interesting.

This is why Valve should drop support for consoles altogether and focus entirely on the PC. <3

Even though that's saying god bye to well over 80 million potential customers, I don't think the bad rep Valve receives from the console populace is worth supporting them.

That or ditch Microsoft and go make a deal with the desperate Sony. :P

So mudmen and hazmat zombies...two more uncommon-common infected to go, or did I miss something these past six days?

---

Crash Course may bring us some background history on the four original characters too, which could be interesting.

They'd have to be fools to stop releasing things on consoles. They make a significant portion of money from them. They don't even have a bad rep, Microsoft does for making everything overpriced. (except their error-ridden consoles)

• 5 weeks later...

This could do with a bump, seeing as L4D2 draws ever closer.

Also, any xbox L4Ders want to play? Gamertag is "BlackDawn Ninja"

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

There was a Left 4 Dead video on quite a long time ago on the Xbox 360 talking about Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. I remember that they were talking about bring out a new map later for Left 4 Dead 1 around next month (Now this month) to download. :D

I just recieved the GOTY edition in the mail. Feel free to add my gamertag so we can play sometime. I'll need some people to let me know all the strategies.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Crash Course is being released this Thursday. Yay!

http://twitter.com/ValveNews

# Our source for the L4D DLC being released on Thursday appears unreliable... we're looking into it.about 13 hours ago from web
NOOOOOOOOO! :wall: I wanna play it soon before I get too busy with work and school. *Sobs*

Kcdragon, a big part of the game is LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. If you're not used to doing that yet, it'd be a good idea to have captions on so that you can "hear" the Special Infected and common Infected coming. Having the game music on to a slight level also helps until you get used to the game; it will help to let you know when there's a Tank, Witch, or Horde coming. :)

I've had a blast so far. Playing on Versus is a bunch of fun. I can tell I'll be spending many hours on that mode. My favorite Special Infected to play as is the Smoker. Being the Tank is a ton of fun as well, just smashing your way around the level. I wish you could be a witch though.

Yeah I got this game too a while ago, and again it was the GOTY addition. It's extremely fun. If I had a complaint it would be the lack of weapons and overall content, but that's easily dismissed because of the game's huge replay value and the awesomeness of taking on the horde with friends. I really enjoy this game. Can't wait for the second one.

Also, playing as the Boomer on Versus and vomiting all over the Witch with my Hunter buddies is crazy fun. :thumbup:

Man, I just spent 4 hours with an awesome group of people just going through the campaigns. I was even able to get the Man vs Tank achievement out of the way with them on Dead Air. I can't wait to try out the new DLC. Too bad it didn't come with the GOTY version.

Man, I just spent 4 hours with an awesome group of people just going through the campaigns. I was even able to get the Man vs Tank achievement out of the way with them on Dead Air. I can't wait to try out the new DLC. Too bad it didn't come with the GOTY version.
It's a free DLC for PC users... otherwise you'll have to buy it. >_<

Rumors are going around that on Sept. 23, XBox Gold users can participate in a "Game with Fame" event to play on the new campaign, Crash Course. This doesn't necessarily mean that Crash Course will come out on Sept. 23, but hopefully it's something before or on that date. Otherwise, epic fail to whoever organized the event. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...