DG tokens

brad1431

How do I know how many I have and what should I get in terms of rewards and in what order, I figure I should get some of the lower cost ones first cause the higher I go the more tokens per run I get. I am still soloing, as this skill still seems like it sucks, and I can almost never be on for a reliable period of time, so if teaming a dungeon takes more then 20 minutes, I cant gaurantee that I wont log out.

thegame1431.png

shop at the rewards trader to see your current ammount of tokens

If you're looking to get 85 dg for frosts the rewards worth getting are

rapier

arcane stream

gem bag

bonecrusher (conveinence)

herbicide (same as above)

EDIT:

forgot about the scrolls

scroll of life and cleansing for sure

effeciency is meh

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

shop at the rewards trader to see your current ammount of tokens

If you're looking to get 85 dg for frosts the rewards worth getting are

rapier

arcane stream

gem bag

bonecrusher (conveinence)

herbicide (same as above)

bonecrusher is the dumbest reward to get..

herbicide only has a few niche uses too

never seen a gem bag so i have no idea about that

Scrolls of Life, Cleansing, and maybe Efficiency should be before either bonecrusher or herbicide.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Your main goal should be getting rapier, since it's the best all around weapon.

Before you get rapier, you might want to get arcane stream necklace. I only use it at DK's and the occasional CW game.

If you are into farming herbs, you must get a scroll of life. Very, very useful.

Forget all the gem bags and bonecrushers, all useless.

Margus.png

The rewards that are generally thought as "most useful" are the Chaotic Rapier, Arcane Stream, and scrolls of Cleansing(I bought mine, and it saved me well over 10M 64 - 87 herblore. Would have been double that if i didn't do it on bonus weekend) and Life. But Life should only be bought if you do a decent amount of farming.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

If I was to re-purchase my rewards I would get, in this order: Scroll of life, cleansing, rapier, gem bag, arcane stream, herbicide, cbow, rigour. Of the rewards I have, those are what I find the most useful/used the most.

Although scroll of cleansing can wait if you don't plan on making potions (unf ones included as potions) for a while. With that said, its a must for any herblore other than cleaning herbs.

Neltak.png

what monster drops that many gems to waste that many tokens on?

not sure how helpful anything related to herby is, I am 300K away from 98 herby

like I said I am soloing, so each dungeon right now, only gets me like 500xp and like 50 tokens

Edited by Quyneax
Merged triple post, please use the edit button :).
thegame1431.png

gem bag is 2k tokens.

bring it to slayer tasks cause picking up gems is fun

also use the edit button please

edit: scroll of cleansing will save you millions from making overloads, also you can make 2m/hr off it easily and it saves you money through normal training too

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

gem bag is 2k tokens.

bring it to slayer tasks cause picking up gems is fun

also use the edit button please

edit: scroll of cleansing will save you millions from making overloads, also you can make 2m/hr off it easily and it saves you money through normal training too

He probably thinks it's a lot because of his dg level

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Op doesn't understand dg

Someone help him please

Levon.png Bladewing.png

OP, if you're not on for a decent time, don't dung tbh.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I bought my gem bag for a random gorak task a while back and I use it quite a bit at black demons. On a good trip it gets me 5-10 gems and I just love gems <3:.

Get a rapier, scroll of life, scroll of cleansing (yes, for the last 1.4m xp it'll save you 100+ torstol if you do extremes > overloads, which is around 5m). Also get the maul if you do tds or waterfiends and the crossbow if you Nex.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Azeem, I am on for about an hour a day, but I cant be constantly on and paying attention, I am on for an hour, but for that hour I might log out 4-5 times.

This pretty much guarantees dng isn't the thing for you

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

What in the world is happening IRL that makes you log off 4-5 times in a 60 minute time period.... :blink:

Either way we're about the same DG lvl. Each small C6 dungeon should net you between 2.5 - 4 k exp each and should only be taking you about 8 minutes to do. If you do this with a group of 5 people just for fun that number drops down to about 3 minutes a dungeon. So you should be looking at between 22.5 k exp/hr and 60 k exp/hr. Join DG sweepers chat and ask if anyone wants to 5 man rush c6 smalls. People will do it so they can get to their large floors and have fun in the process. For floors 30 and up you can do larges with the same clan chat in about 30 min, 2 dungeons in your hour that will be worth far more exp and be way more fun.

Also, rewards worth getting.

Scroll of Life

Scroll of Cleansing

Rapier

Arcane Stream Necklace

Maul/Cbow

Rigour

everything else

Longsword

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but why has no one mentioned the Tome of Frost?

I'm no where near having enough tokens for it myself (40 something dungeoneering, almost all from Tears of Guthix) but I quite like the idea of having unlimited Water runes without taking up an inventory slot and was planning on getting buying the Tome when I finally bother to train the skill.

Are the benefits gained from having the Tome of Frost really not enough to justify the 40k+ token price?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I'm no where near having enough tokens for it myself (40 something dungeoneering, almost all from Tears of Guthix) but I quite like the idea of having unlimited Water runes without taking up an inventory slot and was planning on getting buying the Tome when I finally bother to train the skill.

Are the benefits gained from having the Tome of Frost really not enough to justify the 40k+ token price?

...what the hell do you need with a tome of frost?

Just buy water runes - much cheaper for your time and makes much more sense.

Assuming you can get 10k tokens an hour (which is quite generous and that's probably for those who are leveled 70ish running with a good team) - it'll take 4 hours to get enough tokens for the tome of frost.

Most people can easily get 1mil an hour (just gathering/doing random things) x 4 = 4mil. That's the equivalent of 200k+ water runes. I can't figure out something that I could do with 200k+ water runes.

If you really need water runes - get a mud staff - takes care of your earth/water runes

capt%20kevin.png

...what the hell do you need with a tome of frost?

Just buy water runes - much cheaper for your time and makes much more sense.

Assuming you can get 10k tokens an hour (which is quite generous and that's probably for those who are leveled 70ish running with a good team) - it'll take 4 hours to get enough tokens for the tome of frost.

Most people can easily get 1mil an hour (just gathering/doing random things) x 4 = 4mil. That's the equivalent of 200k+ water runes. I can't figure out something that I could do with 200k+ water runes.

If you really need water runes - get a mud staff - takes care of your earth/water runes

Alright, but if I use a Tome of Frost + Lava Battlestaff then the only elemental rune I'd have to carry would be Airs!

I'm sorry, but after having played this game for more than 6 years that just sounds amazing to me tongue.gif I don't care too much about whether it would be more efficient for me to just buy a huge stockpile of Water runes, because knowing that I'll have an infininte supply of 3 elements on me (and also saving an inventory slot) is just.. wow laugh.gif

calvinandhobbessigedite.png