TipIt is 46 years old! Oldest....

Wkw

This is so good. Wow, who would have thought?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First annual tipit convention? We'll meet solely for the purpose of playing this board game?

I don't even think we'd have this for the sole purpose of playing Runescape.

Tip.It should turn into a fansite for the board game for April Fools, will confuse anyone who hasn't read this topic. Pretty awesome find :lol:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

First annual tipit convention? We'll meet solely for the purpose of playing this board game?

Over here in OT we have more people that don't play runescape than those that do

Little do you know this was a serious topic a few years back; not for playing RuneScape but to meet each other.

Anybody remember that? :shades:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I may go if it were somewhere in western PA.

We'd all have to buy the nooby RS tshirts too

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Little do you know this was a serious topic a few years back; not for playing RuneScape but to meet each other.

Yeah I think someone found the most central city in America.

Oh God, a Tip it convention in Nebraska. I would be there in an instant. Maybe.

And I was going to say something about April Fool's day being in a week, but someone beat me to it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I feel like if there were a commercial for the tip it game back in the day, it would have the coolest jingle. "TIIIIIIIPP ITTTT ... TIIIPPPP ITTT ... EVERYBODY WANTS TO TIIIIIIIIPPP ITT ... TIIIIIIPPP ITTTT ................ TIPPP ITTTT.... TIP!!! IT!!! TODAY!!!"

EDIT: Oh my god I finally remembered the tune I just wrote that to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8B0PfV2R0I

COME ON EVERYBODY TIP IT!

Somebody here has to be good enough at audio editing to turn that video into tipit.

My girlfriend does this kind of stuff but basically you'd need to re-record all the vocals...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Tip.It should turn into a fansite for the board game for April Fools, will confuse anyone who hasn't read this topic. Pretty awesome find :lol:

It would take too long to find words to express how awesome this would be. I'd probably have to use some Lovecraftian language too. Ah well.

I think some mod locked it out of concern over safety or stuff like that. That's the most I can remember.

This thread made my day

I have a suggestion if its old you should sell it get a bit of cash.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Did tip.it even do an April Fools? I didn't notice anything :s

They turned everyone's cursor to Justin Bieber's face on the forums but they had to remove it early because people thought Tip.It had been compromised :unsure:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."