Grab the phat

geek12345

i get out my surgical bag, and after hitting you over the head with a big wooden hammer to knock you out, i quickly slit open your torso and dig until i find your stomach and putting on acid resistant clothing, i cut open, pull out and neutralize the acid. While the p hat is sent to the recovery room for paper and color grafts and you are crashing out on the floor (aka bleeding to death) i take pictures of you and blame it on Durial for the massacre. After all that is finished, i put the p hat on a printer and make thousands of copies and give it to all the birds in runescape to distribute over lumbridge to hide the real p hat in some place so secret i haven't thought about where to hide it. hmmm.... :-k (AHA! look to my post to find the p hat)

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You find a mark on my forhead and when you play tears of guthix, I come back to life. I find out that the mark of my forhead tells me where to find the phat. I then find it on my head! I put it in an unbreakable, uncrackable, teleproof, waterproof, smiley proof, theif proof, unexplodable safe. I only know the combination, and when it is put in, i change it and forget it.

un uh :shame: , un uh :shame: . You didn't look to see which topic i posted the p hat in :shame: . also, you aren't a goblin. Using my 1337 skills of spelling and manage to thieve from the chest since it was untheifable :roll:

the true p hat anyway is still somewhere in off-topic forum and shall stay there until someone says what the topic is about :wink:

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

yay, i still have the p hat in control :D

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

* Hacks into your account here with the help of professional hacker, digs through all the posts that u have psoted and eventually finds the 1 with the phat in it. Then takes it and rips it into 4 pieces. Gives 1 to kq, KBD, Chaos Element, and Jad. And they will not hand it over until you defeat them.*

cloud9157.png

they are secretly my friends and with my 1337 crafting skills i stitch the p hat back together again nad upload the best internet security and anti-blah blah blah so no more hacking. Also. the p hat is on a topic in off-topic forum

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

take it off you because your not even doing anthing with it and duck tape it to my head!!!

then i jump on some random guys shoulders and make him run around in circles with me doing this \' !!!

and if anyone trys to take it ill hit them with a stick!!! :twisted:

fellsilent5oq.jpg

gets *94* mage and barrages the heck out of you and puts the p hat in a new post

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

takes bullseye lantern just in case and chases after you, and becuase you forgot your spiney helm, the wall beast manages to rip off your head without ripping the p hat :-k then i go and run to juna and offer it to the god guthix who is pleased and gives me 99 in every stat

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

remember i have 99 in everything so with the aid of guthix, i put on range/mage prayer and dharok jad in one hit , and while you are in a daze i take the p hat and go to the wildy where i hide it somewhere you would not expect it

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

remember guthix is dead so therefore your post is invalid

anyone else care to try?

PS: how do you have 99 in all stats hen your highest stat is level 75

he says about the tears giving him 99 everything

On topic: runs around the wildy and finds the party hat on the air obelisk and runs back to lumbridge celler with a spiny helmet lanturn, and lots of food...Try and killl me now 8-)

alright boys bring in the wet cement we're going to solidify this cave

*beep beep beep beep beep*

*wet cement pours out of truck*

*phat floats to the hole and i take it*

*hides in the truck*

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

* Slowly opens truck and grabz phat from ur head while u are still looking like ' :shock: ', puts phat on head and goes to stronghold security cave and crawls in teh 'cradle of life' (or whateva) * :o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

* Keeps getting teleported away.. *

Gets pissed and kicks Chaos Elemental soo hard then walks mad to a guy with full bronz and the party hat on and takes it off his head.. *

Try to take it back and i'll kill u :x

* Walks away.. *

* Makes a doll and puts the real phat on it then putts fake phat on my head, mwuahahahha :twisted: *

*steals the doll and runs into a tree*

* Chops tree down and gets a birdnest on face *

Omfg :shock:

* Throws axe at head of doll *

* Hits target *

* Head falls down with phat on it and runs away *

* Pickachu, come out! *

* Jumps on Pikachu's back and says: Giddie up, horsey! *

:o

everyone know charizard owns pikachu charizard toats you and i get the phat

gets tired of this barty hat game and rips the phat to shreds to where nobody or any spell can fixand some how gets enough money to buy a new one

lighviolet1lk4.jpg