Grab the phat

geek12345

i sent my evil mole minons to destroy anything inside a hole.

i wait and i see that a mole has a phat stuck in its tooth :D man i got lucky

i take the phat and and eat it

mwahahahaha you will never get it now

roxas3220.png

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*you slowly wake up in a hospital*

dont worry we gave you surgery and we removed to party hat that caused your sickness and we gave it to a nice young fellow named riku3220.

*makes cheese puts party hat in the cheese and throws it over the edge of runescape*

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

After years of exhaustive research, I finally create the world's first time machine. Due to the fact that it is the past, I don't know about the phat yet. I enter my time machine and go to the future and I fine a phat lying at my feet I happily pick it up and sell it for large riches to the man named isaic finklstein I whistle my way back to the bank and I deposit my coins

smacks the phat off head and takes it and runs into a bottle of beer, but there are a hundred bottles that you have to look in to find me. and in each one you look in that is wrong you blow up kinda like 4th of july!

P.S. sing the song first. LOL!

namine3220.png

i use my xray vision to see that the phat is a decoy so i smack you over the head to see the phat in your left pocket

i run amd jump into a worm hole that takes me to a secret place in rune scape :-k hmmm how will i get out well oh well i got the phat

roxas3220.png

you find another worm hole then go through it that leads to a locked room where there is 999mil and it takes the most valuble item out when u pick up the munny and the phat mystically disappears into my inventory

and i where the phat while u die in a horrible slow death.....well hopefully u will drop dead or there will be a door that leads to a dungeon where a dragon sleeps and then awakes form roxas's scream that sounded like a girl screech and gets eaten.

THE END OF ROXAS

namine3220.png

While you are attending Roxas's funeral I sneak up behind you, pull out some dental floss and beat you to death with it. I then jump into the coffin and close the lid.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

i shall kill the noobies :evil: :twisted: and i mage u and kill u in 1 hit hehe

im alive and with a phat

i burn the phat and i get 100mil xp and with lv 99 fire making \'

roxas3220.png

With my lvl 1,000,000 magic skill i take the ashes from u and ressurect the p hat ashes back into the p hat itself. Then i use ice barrage and kill u. I then run off to the barrows with it and give it to dharok to hold onto.

cloud9157.png

Once again with my 1,000,000 magic lvl, i use mind tricks to get you to come out of your house, then i sick the King Black Dragon on u and he 1 hits u and u die. I then take the p hat and put it on him. Then he flies me back to his lair.

cloud9157.png

As you are flying around on your pet dragon, I am following you below on my pet hamster. When you land he jumps at the dragons throat and drags him away. I then throw a balloon at your head. Instant knock out. I casually walk up and pick up the phat. With a real sense of pride I put it on my head.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

i bring back my evil army of mole minons :twisted:

i play the violin and you istantly fall asleep :boohoo:

while your asleep i take the phat and and send my mole minons to finish you off

i stroll away with pride with my minons folowing behind me

roxas3220.png

Calls an exterminer and he uses pesticide to kill them all, and it turns out you're half mole so you died too. Takes p hat and locks myself in an impregnable fortress guarded by 1000 kalphite queens.

mgssigwith9t99jq.jpg

It's not the size, but what you do with it. Oh but for your southern appendage, it's size fellas! ;)

I walk up to your fort with 1001 jads. I then sick my jads on your kaplhite queens. since i have 1001 i use the last 1 to 1 hit u. Then i take the phat and run into the underground pass with jad, the chaos element, and the KBD guarding me.

cloud9157.png

I walk up to your fort with 1001 jads. I then sick my jads on your kaplhite queens. since i have 1001 i use the last 1 to 1 hit u. Then i take the phat and run into the underground pass with jad, the chaos element, and the KBD guarding me.

i run in there, cast confuse on your precious beasts.. and they turn and atck you, then you get 1 hit and. i grab your phat and your dignity and i head for the hillz.. and eventually end up in fally sq where i get owned by durial.. :wall:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.