'HYT' and what happened here?!

B_50_2

I remember your name... and I was a part of SODB back when it first started, but I quit RS shortly afterwards and never really caught up with anyone when I came back a year or so later.

I'm on w99 all the time still, but I don't recognize anyone from TIF anymore, especially with all the new display names.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I remember your name from way back there. Didn't your sig used to say that your first account was banned at level 110 or whatever?

But yeah, this community isn't as cohesive as it used to be. I can say HYT in the Tip.it clan chat and either not get a response, or some ass wipe decides to be an [wagon]. I don't go there anymore, really.

Laikrob is still here and active on tipit.

Speaking of which... Wasn't there a Mrs. Slug (or Purple Slug) that was an admin back then?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I think I remember your name from way back there. Didn't your sig used to say that your first account was banned at level 110 or whatever?

But yeah, this community isn't as cohesive as it used to be. I can say HYT in the Tip.it clan chat and either not get a response, or some ass wipe decides to be an [wagon]. I don't go there anymore, really.

Laikrob is still here and active on tipit.

Speaking of which... Wasn't there a Mrs. Slug (or Purple Slug) that was an admin back then?

You're thinking of fat_slug

Call me crazy, OP, but I think I remember you from someplace, somewhere. No idea where, but your name just gives me that deja vu feeling. How about you?

Also, nowadays I find "hyt" is still used. Oftentimes I'll do a farm run or something and I'll get one. I think it's just far less common and it's certainly a trend I've noticed.

I never really stopped HYT'ing, and yes sadly the Edgeville World 99 is no longer the same place.

The old crew left, there's rarely familiar faces in Edgeville anymore. It declined rapidly over the past two years, from something special to nothing.

Oh the times, they are-a-changin'.

[cabbage] I didn't know you were on TIF, I see you all the time on world 99

287b5w.jpg

I quited the game icon_neutral.gif

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Check out this topic for all the homeworld/cape info. :)

Okay everyone, I've read through this whole thread and read that other topic in the above quote, and I'm still puzzled as to two things. Is that info all still current, and where the heck is the convergence point for F2P? :huh:

~D. V. "Still confused..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm now seeing a small nostalgia thread starting.

You're in the first picture.

81strength.jpg

hyt.jpg

Just made my day omg! They some old times right there!!

I believe i'm the one with the Zammy cape and the Beserker hat thing haha...

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

iirc I lent you some money just before free trade was gone... just saying :P. Think it was you anyway, been a few years now.

Hahahahahaa. Mate, i remember you very well. It's been a lot of years would be nice to catch up?

Call me crazy, OP, but I think I remember you from someplace, somewhere. No idea where, but your name just gives me that deja vu feeling. How about you?

Also, nowadays I find "hyt" is still used. Oftentimes I'll do a farm run or something and I'll get one. I think it's just far less common and it's certainly a trend I've noticed.

I'm having trouble remembering you! But if you remember me it's cool?!

I remember you. I think we did like heros quest or something together. Hyt pretty much died out with free trade going away a long time ago.

Your name is in my head too. How do I know you?! Would be nice to catch up with you!!

I haven't seen Trojann on RS in a while. I'm Facebook friends with him, though. He isn't dead or anything lol

You was the celebrity who had the firecape guide, worth noting that I tried three times to get it but I died all three times.

Nice to see you again B_50, Mirrorforced -> Mirror, but yeah, same guy on the keyboard.

I haven't seen an HYT in a long time, but then again, I don't play enough to keep up/people to remember me. Oh well, people move on and generations change.

Mate, I remember you very well! Used to have some good chats didn't we. You are one of the people that sticks in my head tbh.

Most of the oldies here either have quit, or simply lurk as they'd simply be flooded out by the new generation of trolls, etc;

SODB clanchat is "sodbforum"; I'm sure if you went there you wouldn't get instantly banned. Granted you were banned, like years ago? But times change and it's not like we haven't let other "banned" members back.

Still banned I'm afraid...

And in general I'm enjoying this topic so much!!

Most of the oldies here either have quit, or simply lurk as they'd simply be flooded out by the new generation of trolls, etc;

SODB clanchat is "sodbforum"; I'm sure if you went there you wouldn't get instantly banned. Granted you were banned, like years ago? But times change and it's not like we haven't let other "banned" members back.

You seem to have matured in your time off Runescape. I removed your ban from the forums and the clan chat.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

i remember you!!! we used to hate each other then we became friends in game!!!!!!!! sup breh

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

You seem to have matured in your time off Runescape. I removed your ban from the forums and the clan chat.

I appreciate it a lot mate.

i remember you!!! we used to hate each other then we became friends in game!!!!!!!! sup breh

You okay? Haha I had a lot of enemies I think :(

What ever happened to s1acker and leesters?

Leesters I remember, spoke to him a bit, was a real down to Earth bloke as well.

I was looking through old pictures on my computer and remembered seeing those HYT photos and the ridiculous "parties" for like someone's 61 crafting. I definitely remember you around here on TIF.

The name sounds familiar but I'm bad with names and I was never the most recognisable of posters more than 2-3 years ago. Various things disrupted world 99 Edgeville. One of the largest from what I saw was the G.e. Many people would idle in Edgeville while trading on the forums or chatting. The G.e replaced a lot of that.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

What ever happened to s1acker and leesters?

S1acker was a real life friend of mine. I went to school with him. The account was hacked and the wealth was shared between multiple people, and the original owner quit after that.

I think I do remember you a bit.

And well, it's true, ever since clan chat was released, Edgeville became less of a hotspot for Tipiters, and yes Hyt hasn't been used as often. That being said though, you can still find a fair amount of Tip it users near there. I know I usually train my bank required skills there.

j0xPu5R.png