Pest Control Douchebags

Goldenjkered

First of all, this is sort of a mini rant, as it's not really a big issue. Most of us will have been to pest control, the highest boat is level 100+, however with flat level 100's you aren't going to win any games, you need 115 or 120+ players to get a flow of wins. So, people advertise a world just for 115 or 120+ levelled players on world 144 (or one of the other worlds) using trade and using coins to display what world they are using. This works well, however the world can be leaked to lower levels (or 'noobs' as some people like to call them), usually this happens because a lower level will add one of the people that is trading the advertiser to their friends list, and find out the world when they hop. Now, I can understand people using that to find the world because they don't reach the requirement of 115/120. However, it is the people that insist on telling everyone on world 144 what the world is that make me angry. Can't they just keep the world to themselves and reap the rewards of finding a high level world? It's just plain jealousy/frustration that they aren't high level I guess. It just ends up wrecking that world for everyone who helped to create it and for themselves, which is the part I don't understand.

Edit: Oops, this is supposed to be in rants, could a mod please move :S

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

It's pretty frustrating, and you can't even fully escape it by joining a pc'ing clan. Though, it does help a little.

Well, in my experience the PC clan worlds are merged between PC clans so the majority of people there ARE experienced enough. In other words an "allied" world between PC clans. So those that are lower leveled/more experienced end up getting dwarfed.

j0xPu5R.png

Maybe the main idea of the world is to avoid bots - in which case fair game. However it is quite annoying as a level 110 who knows how to play Pest Control and can make a reasonable contribution to a team to see all the decent players leaving for a high levelled world and leaving me stuck on 144 with all the bots. To be honest I don't know why anyone would bot PC when SW simply strikes me as simpler. Anyway I find the whole high levelled worlds quite irritating and from my experience if they just stick with world 144 you can win most games pretty easily. Only restricted in speed by the time it takes for portal shields to drop.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Maybe the main idea of the world is to avoid bots - in which case fair game. However it is quite annoying as a level 110 who knows how to play Pest Control and can make a reasonable contribution to a team to see all the decent players leaving for a high levelled world and leaving me stuck on 144 with all the bots. To be honest I don't know why anyone would bot PC when SW simply strikes me as simpler. Anyway I find the whole high levelled worlds quite irritating and from my experience if they just stick with world 144 you can win most games pretty easily. Only restricted in speed by the time it takes for portal shields to drop.

Not true, you can't control who gets in your team so your always stuck with a couple of bots, idiots and some lowe lvls. That means your losing more than your winning.... If your using high lvl worlds you win every game in about 2:05 so its worth doing for higher lvls.

ragingnewb.png

Not true, you can't control who gets in your team so your always stuck with a couple of bots, idiots and some lowe lvls. That means your losing more than your winning.... If your using high lvl worlds you win every game in about 2:05 so its worth doing for higher lvls.

I've been doing a bunch of PC for void on W144 and we win every game on the novice lander in about 2m or less...

PM me for fitocracy invite

I've been doing a bunch of PC for void on W144 and we win every game on the novice lander in about 2m or less...

So? 120+ worlds usually go for the veteran boat;)

ragingnewb.png

1000th post ...

ANY 5 players can win at PC on the veteran boat consistently -- and by consistently I mean 99% of time -- all you need is to know, is how to play it.

5 lvl 100's will NOT win 99% of the time, 5 lvl 138's probably will if they know what they are doing...

ragingnewb.png

1000th post ...

ANY 5 players can win at PC on the veteran boat consistently -- and by consistently I mean 99% of time -- all you need is to know, is how to play it.

5 lvl 100's will NOT win 99% of the time, 5 lvl 138's probably will if they know what they are doing...

Trust me, 5 level 100's WILL win 99% of the time, if they know what they're doing.

Hell -- THREE of us have taken two alking bots for a "boat ride" and won, every time, on the Veteran boat. All you need, is to know how to play.

:shame:

nyuseg.png

1000th post ...

Trust me, 5 level 100's WILL win 99% of the time, if they know what they're doing.

Hell -- THREE of us have taken two alking bots for a "boat ride" and won, every time, on the Veteran boat. All you need, is to know how to play.

:shame:

True.

Seen it, done it.

With the right know-how it really doesn't take many to win.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, this is sort of a mini rant, as it's not really a big issue. Most of us will have been to pest control, the highest boat is level 100+, however with flat level 100's you aren't going to win any games, you need 115 or 120+ players to get a flow of wins. So, people advertise a world just for 115 or 120+ levelled players on world 144 (or one of the other worlds) using trade and using coins to display what world they are using. This works well, however the world can be leaked to lower levels (or 'noobs' as some people like to call them), usually this happens because a lower level will add one of the people that is trading the advertiser to their friends list, and find out the world when they hop. Now, I can understand people using that to find the world because they don't reach the requirement of 115/120. However, it is the people that insist on telling everyone on world 144 what the world is that make me angry. Can't they just keep the world to themselves and reap the rewards of finding a high level world? It's just plain jealousy/frustration that they aren't high level I guess. It just ends up wrecking that world for everyone who helped to create it and for themselves, which is the part I don't understand.

Edit: Oops, this is supposed to be in rants, could a mod please move :S

Thanks! now I can find the right worlds, Ty man.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Luring Brawlers is one of the most important things you can do, but there always seems to be that one [bleep]cheese [bleep] who attacks the brawler and then laughs at everyone who yells at him. This is a game developed primarily for 14-16 year old boys (and this is the internet in general), so trolls are about as common as the people they grief.

td2sig.jpg

What my clan did when I was part of a PC clan is when noobs came, we just sat in the boat when the round started until they got annoyed and left.

That won't work with the bots though -- they will continue to play every game ...

nyuseg.png