RSC

jessy87

if you havent played classic, i suggest you do. ive found that alot of respect for classic RS'ers just play it once get past tutorial island and walk to draynor bank.

Meh, I was bored, Logged in, was in fishing guild, 10 autoers there, I wasnt suspecting the higher lvls (100+) to be autoing, But i closed the door so they couldnt get to the certer guys...and they stood there walking back and fourth like morons. Only time when people usualy play is when they start staking and pking sometimes i guess.

Quit runescape...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you havent played classic, i suggest you do. ive found that alot of respect for classic RS'ers just play it once get past tutorial island and walk to draynor bank.

Meh, I was bored, Logged in, was in fishing guild, 10 autoers there, I wasnt suspecting the higher lvls (100+) to be autoing, But i closed the door so they couldnt get to the certer guys...and they stood there walking back and fourth like morons. Only time when people usualy play is when they start staking and pking sometimes i guess.

yeah ya really can't say by their combat lvl whether or not they are auto trainers... If you go to ardougne the high lvl noobers not all but most of em that are thieving are auto training... And the people in the legends Guild (not sure you if you did it in RSC) are auto trainers... I know this bc usually if i don't kill a monster within the 3 rounds i run and attack again for the kill ... well i ran and the noober jumped my shadow warrior before i had a chance to click

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I guess it was preety pointless to say that just because of their combat lvl you can tell if they autoed or not, because you never know if they did or not. RSC is boring, No one talks, and if they do their all [bleep]y and [cabbage], its annoying, You can say RSC is preety much a "solo" game ...1 player game lol....uhh

Quit runescape...

my friend got 86 mining in classic, which after mining tin in the tutorial island i was baffled how he did it. some people have a a hard time gettin 85mining, let alone in classic.

If they did a mass whipe b4 hand to get rid of most of the autoers, then i would LOVE it.

Id prob still play classic if it wasnt for the autoers....

Classic KILLS rs2 in pking any day....I would still play classic simply for pking had autoers not ruined it with autocatching and perfect stats that they didnt work for...

*sigh* I hate posts like this, it really makes me miss classic, it was such a great game....

Im not saying rs2 isnt a good game, but they are totally different, rsc was so much more combat and pk/duel oriented for me, were rs2 is more skill based...

Ill never forget completeing mage areana and walking out of the wildy bank for the 1st time with my newely aquired sara strike and having some lvl 90 (I was about 97 combat at the time) attack me for me to hit a 24 30 25 (red bared...musta had 1-2 hits left)...and as he runs after the 3 rounds I cast another strike killing him....full rune, drag battle, and drag ammy....very decent kill for the times.....

*sigh* good times....stupid autoers :'(

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

I would simply take a months break, I have played my share of classic ;)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

• 1 year later...

then people can see what original pure is..no such thing as rune pure. and see real ownage of 3 hitters or a lvl 40+ 3 hitting 70s+,and also see how hard work getting skills up is-the rate of people having skill capes would be real low-even fletching, cooking, woodcutting.

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

I'd play RSC, I'd love to play with my current items and stats there.

(Level 7, though I have several Party Hats) 8-)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Honestly it wouldn't matter much if my stats carried over or not, since my account has access to Classic as is now. I'd play for the month.

By the by, with everyone saying that they have all these accounts on RSC, are they quite aware that Jagex recently clamped down even harder, and forced most everyone to sign/acknowledge their RSCness on the forums?

(If you didn't know or didn't sign, there's a real good chance you can't go back to Classic.)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

jagex woudnt do thats they woud like to remove thats part of their main page ... because ppl woud see how rsc pking system was better , and now they cutted wildy from rs2 , ppl woud complain even more because they woud want thats kind of wildy .

for me , i woud go 3 hit every lvl 37 with my 40-1-59 13 pray 67 range :P

or peen0rz 42-5-89

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

And nobody noticed this thread was 2 years old?

Anyway I'd play it yeah even if it never would happen. But just not as much.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.