From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to wear more rings. Why can I only use one finger?

Jagex is so used to using only 1 finger towards players that they forgot the others exist.

Best tip.it post EVER

rsbotsonline.png

If this loyalty program is what we are thinking it could be I'll place a bet that by mid 2012 the RuneScape community will consist of 75% bots, 15% farmville/habbo converters and 5% legit players who are in denial that the game is ruined.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

If this loyalty program is what we are thinking it could be I'll place a bet that by mid 2012 the RuneScape community will consist of 75% bots, 15% farmville/habbo converters and 5% legit players who are in denial that the game is ruined.

75 + 15 + 5 = 95%

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FIVE?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

75 + 15 + 5 = 95%

dont worry, 105% of players will be noobs by then.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

75 + 15 + 5 = 95%

J-Mods? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I went over some of the discussion topic in the forums about the loyalty program and it seems the stuff people will get wont actually affect anything but looks/costume/style. However, I still cant seem to wrap my head around this question:

Does having a membership for a long time prior to this update matter at all?

If it does not, Id say that the vertern capes dont do enough for those who have been "loyal" for longer than 5 years in terms of this program.

wessan.png

I went over some of the discussion topic in the forums about the loyalty program and it seems the stuff people will get wont actually affect anything but looks/costume/style. However, I still cant seem to wrap my head around this question:

Does having a membership for a long time prior to this update matter at all?

If it does not, Id say that the vertern capes dont do enough for those who have been "loyal" for longer than 5 years in terms of this program.

they said that membership prior to the release of the loyalty program will not count towards the points.

Well that blows, but overall does not matter. Ive been playing long enough that I could care less about what Jagex thinks of my loyalty, its obviously there. In fact RS is the only video game I still play somewhat regularly. I dont even own a gaming console anymore. Hell even when Im not playing RS, I still keep my monthly membership mainly because I dont want to keep setting it up when I do come back and its only $6 a month.

wessan.png

I feel an imbalance in this thread, so I'll correct it. Jagex is usually doing a better job than we give them credit for, so wait and see when it comes out.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm thinking that when Jagex makes Tasks for Daemonheim (I think this was announced on a forum post or FAQ, can't remember), the reward is going to be an Aura. The Legs will probably be from Morytania, with the release of the next Myreque/Vampire quest.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png