Mod Murdoch whips Autoers

Loge_05

Was Fishing at the Guild in World 12 when.....

Someone pops up to see the autoers.

modmurdoch32uv.png

When asked what he was doing there?

talk27ly.png

What will happen to the Autoers?

dealtwith26go.png

His rules on PKing:

nope2qk.png

notabletoattack3kt.png

Before he left:

cyaguys2gi.png

Offline and unavailable.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mods aren't allowed to PK because for one all of their skills are already level 99 and they didn't train, and because they aren't allowed to interfere with the game (with the obvious exception of banning rule breakers) in any way except with their non mod accounts. How fair would it be to get PKd by a level 126 mod when they don't even train? And how fair would it be if mods bought up all of the phats if they don't earn the money?

Yup they cant pk... They cant trade too ;)

They have some special testing commands (from what I know) and I BELIEVE (not confirmed I think) one of them is spawning items in inventory ;)

That'd be a reason they cant trade ;)

art_crazy.png

they just have a special browser they open rs with, they can actually trade and attack people ect..and they can pk whether there allowed to or not is another matter.

That's false, why would the mod lie?

Very good to see autoers are being taken care of. If only we could link back to their ip adresses and ban all their used accounts :D

Check out lummy sometime, Mod Paul is lvl 1 :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

they just have a special browser they open rs with, they can actually trade and attack people ect..and they can pk whether there allowed to or not is another matter.

They work for jagex, they lie for jagex :wink:

They do, and will have various reasons.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Mods can do Everything that normal players can, but they can also spawn items, change their skills, teleport anywhere, teleport anyone anywhere.

I've traded with a mod before, (The kbd was broken and I told Mark about it, he stood there ranging the KBD while the KBD was shotting me and ignoring him >_> he gave me my stuff back + the drop (Which was an addy axe))

Mods AREN'T allowed to PK, well, by pk they're not allowed to Attack people and try and pk but they're allowed to use it for self defence and probably allowed to attack people for fun but not pk seriously.

They're allowed to duel people and everything else, just can't do anything which'll give players advantage (Spawning an item to give to someone, pking someone, staking lots of things with someone)

Mods can do Everything that normal players can, but they can also spawn items, change their skills, teleport anywhere, teleport anyone anywhere.

I've traded with a mod before, (The kbd was broken and I told Mark about it, he stood there ranging the KBD while the KBD was shotting me and ignoring him >_> he gave me my stuff back + the drop (Which was an addy axe))

Mods AREN'T allowed to PK, well, by pk they're not allowed to Attack people and try and pk but they're allowed to use it for self defence and probably allowed to attack people for fun but not pk seriously.

They're allowed to duel people and everything else, just can't do anything which'll give players advantage (Spawning an item to give to someone, pking someone, staking lots of things with someone)

this all poses 1 major question, why would you stake a phat against a mod? lol i mean cmon too much oppurtunity their for them

Very good to see autoers are being taken care of. If only we could link back to their ip adresses and ban all their used accounts :D

The mod did lie, because i have pk'ed jagex mods, so have many others.

They never drop anything good, and they teleport right back lol.

user1-dark.png

It would be better to get their HDD info and hardware ban them, then they would have to get a new harddrive to play the game, its easy to get a new ip.

sig3gk6.png

The mod did lie, because i have pk'ed jagex mods, so have many others.

They never drop anything good, and they teleport right back lol.

Like on beta when a mod got pked and lost a party hat... Lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

I'm not sure if Jagex mod attacked people during DI vs RSD 2004. Also I saw some old pictures, which people pked Jagex Moderators included a Jagex mod dead then another mod came to attacked someone (who killed previous Jagex mod) then suddenly this mod was vanished/teleported in wild level 40's. :lol:

The fact that a mod checking out for autoers is so unusual that it merits a thread strikes me as pretty depressing really.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

The mods aren't allowed to PK because for one all of their skills are already level 99 and they didn't train, and because they aren't allowed to interfere with the game (with the obvious exception of banning rule breakers) in any way except with their non mod accounts. How fair would it be to get PKd by a level 126 mod when they don't even train? And how fair would it be if mods bought up all of the phats if they don't earn the money?

They can't PK because they are there to work, moderate and administer Runescape, not to have fun.

nice to see Jagex are trying to do something about autoers :)

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Mods used to pk in RSC, but im not sure about rs2....they prob did in the early stages of rs2, but nowdays jagex has grown so big thatthey prob arent allowed to attack other people anymore unfortunately...

I know i was attacked by a Jag Mod in rsc.....scared the heck outa me, I thought i was gona get 1 hit lol. Lucky for me he hit 0 10 0....then I ran...and he didnt follow. I dont think they seriousely PKed, just attacked people for fun. (I was mid 90s and he was 123)

I wish mods still PKed :( but jagex isnt community oriented anymore because both they and the game have gotten huge.

Anyways, On topic, glad to see they are looking into the autoers, Id lover to see them find out how to detect it and see another Mass Ban (tho a mass ban now days would be 10K+ people lol)

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

They work for jagex, they lie for jagex :wink:

They do, and will have various reasons.

That sound very Orwellian 1984ish. You know Big Brother and all. I guess Jagex will start using Newspeak and begin to create doublethink slogans. :)