2496-The fastest way possible.

Spartan3450

The most obvious and probably useful tip is to train combat with slayer and a cannon. That way you can train all combats, slayer, and get charms all at the same time. Alnother thing is to train farming right from the start since it can make you $ (herb runs) and because it is a slow skill/has time restrictions. You should also look into cannoning cave crawlers after you train your effigy skills to 97+. I don't know much about this but I know that it is fairly fast exp (mostly for people going for 200mil all skills, but it may be useful for all 99's as well).

If you could get this moved to the metagame forum you would probably get more and better quality advice since thats all about getting levels the fastest. A similar post was made in there not too long ago. here

Soldin_911.png

The most obvious and probably useful tip is to train combat with slayer and a cannon. That way you can train all combats, slayer, and get charms all at the same time. Alnother thing is to train farming right from the start since it can make you $ (herb runs) and because it is a slow skill/has time restrictions. You should also look into cannoning cave crawlers after you train your effigy skills to 97+. I don't know much about this but I know that it is fairly fast exp (mostly for people going for 200mil all skills, but it may be useful for all 99's as well).

If you could get this moved to the metagame forum you would probably get more and better quality advice since thats all about getting levels the fastest. A similar post was made in there not too long ago. here

You are looking at an investment of 10k hours. If you were to pick ANYTHING to invest that much time in why on earth would you chose runescape. you could become fluent in another lanugaue or get a masters degree.

None of us that are close to max started out with that goal... and if i could have the 7k hours i have invested in runecape back i would do it in a new york minute.

Dont be dumb like me... do something else.

Chances are you are really young to... and beleve you me dupe as many chicks into the sack now while you are young... once you get to be my age the same tricks dont work.

Fools_Taco.png

You are looking at an investment of 10k hours. If you were to pick ANYTHING to invest that much time in why on earth would you chose runescape. you could become fluent in another lanugaue or get a masters degree.

None of us that are close to max started out with that goal... and if i could have the 7k hours i have invested in runecape back i would do it in a new york minute.

Chances are you are really young to... and beleve you me dupe as many chicks into the sack now while you are young... once you get to be my age the same tricks dont work.

10 k hours if you play inefficiently. Its more than likely half of that for people who know what they're doing.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

10 k hours if you play inefficiently. Its more than likely half of that for people who know what they're doing.

5k hours is still over 200 days. I think his point stands, even if it's a little philosophical.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Okay I'm going to do some research for you as Ive wanted to see someone do this, but I do know this: TRAIN AGILITY FIRST. It will speed up all your tasks. Also get crafting to the higher levels immediately so that you can make urns. Don't dung until most of your levels are 50+ for skilling purposes. Do a farming run every day.

Also get firemaking to 92 before woodcutting, and then use adze 1-99 wc; this is essentially 4.33 mil frer firemaking exp as you cut.

Making urns would already slow your time down.

They're cheap (at what 100-200gp each?)

@Itsaspork,

wouldn't fastest time in days played or pure days be pretty much the same anyways?

The only things I can see that would screw this up would be:

-farming (farming trees all day would be best, even so - it'd take longer to max out all other skills then it would if you did tree runs every day)

-tears of guthix/penguin points/familiarization (obviously if you only played like an hour a week or something - you could cut time down drastically because you would get fast exp then normal by doing these things)

capt%20kevin.png

Only liable options:

- bot

- buy an maxed account

- hack an maxed account

(please remove this post if anyone feels it breaks the ToS of this forum)...

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

@NikolaiH

If you actually bothered to look his current account up, you'll see it is already maxed and he's looking to do it on another account in the fastest time possible.

Back on-topic, I suppose if money is a non-issue then it may be efficient to look into cave crawlers for slower skills once a decent level is reached (80 seems to be the number thrown around quite often) and if you crawler after finishing slayer and before finishing other stats (but have them high enough to investigate the effigies) then you won't get any wasted xp (ie, xp in skills over 99). Hope that made sense.

Only liable options:

- bot

- buy an maxed account

- hack an maxed account

How did you get 1354 posts without getting banned?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Only liable options:

- bot

- buy an maxed account

- hack an maxed account

The real question is, how is he still alive with that type of mindset?

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Only liable options:

- bot

- buy an maxed account

- hack an maxed account

The real question is, how is he still alive with that type of mindset?

He's hooked up to a life preservation machine (typical botter :rolleyes: )

On topic, get buyables like construction, prayer and herblore asap if money really isn't an issue. These don't require any other skills to train (Construction before prayer so you can use gilded altar) and having 99 prayer and herblore will help a lot while doing anything combat related.

I'd actually recommend getting at least 50 in each combat style before training slayer as it can be difficult and time consuming to get an unfavorable task on a level 3. Get these stats on something such as rock crabs or experiements. From there on out you should train melee and some range soley from slayer though.

You can take a break from slayer when you're about 80 in each melee stat to do some dungeoneering to get a rapier which will speed up experience gain quite a lot.

Pick up all types of charms during slayer as you'll never be able to gain crimson charms at such a rate that collecitng and using them is more experience than simply using the gold charms you get, so for max efficiency (and less effort overall) it's best to use all charms.

You should 'combat alch' or alch when doing something else such as fishing or woodcutting to maximise experience gain. If you time it correctly you can alch without it interrupting your combat or other skill experience at all. (In fact for fishing you can alch the fish meaning fewer to be dropped, meaning slightly faster fishing experience overall)

That's all i feel like writing for now, good luck with this goal.

CNqWHdA.jpg

You should 'combat alch' or alch when doing something else such as fishing or woodcutting to maximise experience gain. If you time it correctly you can alch without it interrupting your combat or other skill experience at all. (In fact for fishing you can alch the fish meaning fewer to be dropped, meaning slightly faster fishing experience overall)

not really necisary, as the mining/smithing combo should knock out most of mage, with ice wyrms+low alching while wcing to take care of the rest.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

not really necisary, as the mining/smithing combo should knock out most of mage, with ice wyrms+low alching while wcing to take care of the rest.

I hear that quite often. Low alching? Why low alching? You do realise high alching also works in the exact same way, and that's exactly what i was suggesting, right?

CNqWHdA.jpg

Hi-alching takes more time per cast, so if you're getting logs too fast it can't keep up and you have to low-alch.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted