Which skill will you choose to level at BXP?

Dire_Wolf

143 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill will you choose to level at BXP?

• Hunter
    • Firemaking
    • Cooking
    • Fishing
    • Prayer
    • Magic
    • Runecrafting
    • Construction
    • Dungeoneering
    • Constition
    • Agility
    • Herblore
    • Thieving
    • Crafting
    • Fletching
    • Mining
    • Farming
    • Woodcutting
    • Smithing
    • Other (Attack, Slayer, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Summoning etc)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ~13k planks to burn through, which at an avg of 2x multi, will get me 94 (boostable effigies). After that, I've got gear for a craft level, and if that hasnt mad me nuts, I'll move onto thieving or mining.

If a bxpw doesnt roll around (which I doubt would be the case), I'm going to slowly burn through the logs with SC Hammers for weekly rocks, so it won't be too much of a disappointment

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

First do a quick farm run, then 1k ovls I have the supplies for, agil till 1.1 or whenever I get bored and thief last.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Since it's confirmed now.

bxpwwit.png

Picking up daily staves. Also have hundreds and hundreds of robust glass to turn into vials.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

When I said I wasn't having plans for BXPW, it seems that changed: 83 smithing, 90 cooking (stew/cider range for Varrock 4) and the rest on thieving. I would go for 86, but I don't like deflating my cash pile too quickly.

I am digging Bxp's sweet loot too.

I'm doing construction to 97 and I've got all the mahogany planks I need. However if I get 97 construction before then I will do agility.

EDIT: FML I have a wedding on the weekend (if it takes place on March 9th to 11th). Nnnnnggghhhhh

:D

I've been prepared for a while:

COyYu.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm doing construction to 97 and I've got all the mahogany planks I need. However if I get 97 construction before then I will do agility.

EDIT: FML I have a wedding on the weekend (if it takes place on March 9th to 11th). Nnnnnggghhhhh

:D

I've been prepared for a while:

COyYu.png

Where did you get the money? I am jealous of your pile of planks.

10 hours of Agility, or however much I can fit in besides RL.

8 hours.

Check BTS it seems they finally gave up on the fact past 2 weekends the curve went mucked up and between 8 hours and 10 hours you only went 1.15 > 1.1 and just made it an 8 hour curve.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

8 hours.

Check BTS it seems they finally gave up on the fact past 2 weekends the curve went mucked up and between 8 hours and 10 hours you only went 1.15 > 1.1 and just made it an 8 hour curve.

How kind of them to link us to the modifier table for the previous weekend.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

8 hours.

How kind of them to link us to the modifier table for the previous weekend.

I know I didn't notice it at first and assumed as it linked back to the normal 10 hour table but it does clearly say 'about 8 hours' in the actual BTS.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

And by the 8.5hr mark you are down to 1.1xx, so in saying "about 8hrs" they are giving leway past 1.2x

Getting 99 construction over BXP with mahogany tables. Bought the planks already while they're still cheap.

Next BXP I plan to get 99 smithing and then my buyable 99's will be done. (Besides maybe FM.)

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Weekend of March 16.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.