Which skill will you choose to level at BXP?

Dire_Wolf

143 members have voted

1. 1. Which skill will you choose to level at BXP?

• Hunter
    • Firemaking
    • Cooking
    • Fishing
    • Prayer
    • Magic
    • Runecrafting
    • Construction
    • Dungeoneering
    • Constition
    • Agility
    • Herblore
    • Thieving
    • Crafting
    • Fletching
    • Mining
    • Farming
    • Woodcutting
    • Smithing
    • Other (Attack, Slayer, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Summoning etc)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing construction to 97 and I've got all the mahogany planks I need. However if I get 97 construction before then I will do agility.

EDIT: FML I have a wedding on the weekend (if it takes place on March 9th to 11th). Nnnnnggghhhhh

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I personally wish they'd just do away with the whole thing.

Nothing, but maybe pop by for some hunter, the worst of the skills...

Overall I play a lot less on bxpws than other times. I don't like them.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Still undecided. Missed the first 2 BXP's and I did Herblore from 88 to 96 and 86 to 92 con last march, and did 94 or 95 con to 99 con and a few craft levels this september. So ya, buyables basically done. So who knows what next.

Id want to say agility or hunter tho. Still got like 64 effigies ive been holding on to for ages to use. Maybe Ill just go catch a bunch of snowy knights or black warlocks and get a bit of both skills knocked out at once or something. lol.

I personally wish they'd just do away with the whole thing.

Nothing, but maybe pop by for some hunter, the worst of the skills...

Overall I play a lot less on bxpws than other times. I don't like them.

Pretty much what yall said.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I have Dungeoneering, Mining and Runecrafting left to get to 99 but I despise dungeoneering and especially with groups, so that's out of the question.

Mining isn't much of a bonus during the bonus xp weekend compared to how much xp you can gain from other skills, so that too is out of the question, and I get distracted with runecrafting easily, so that is also out of the question.

I will probably train attack, as I am going for 200M Attack XP and I will need all the xp I can get.

2vuhgcn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Herblore... got supplies weeks ago cause I was paranoid it'd be early or something. Hoping for 90.

Then depending on my plans for the weekend, I'll afk grind something or do dung and finish up with summoning once I hit 1.1x.

icecube7.jpeg

First of all I will be doing the max farming run, then I'm thinking of doing some overloads and maybe fletch broads or do some more house work .. :^_^:

Once I hit 1.1x it's finally time to start using all those charms I have collected! Can't wait.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I never plan out for bonus xp weekend, I just sort of play and say "oh look I'm getting more xp than usual that's cool I guess"

I might get 85 dungeoneering, but after i get my rapier I kinda never want to dungeoneer again.

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Aside from the very first bxpw when summoning wasn't nerfed, I have never really taken the bonus xp weekends seriously, even to the point I didn't bother with membership when it was going on (only renewed in the last few hours before it ended). For this one, I will likely focus on agility or hunter (read: the latter is annoying) with some thieving and firemaking at the end. Aside from that, it's still up there because I may get bored midway in the skill I planned in (such as Construction and Agility on the 2nd) and go do something silly as usual.