04-Oct-2011 - Chat Changes & Camera Controls

Howlin0001

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To maintain the value of having level 99 magic and the value of commonly alched items (such as Yew longbows or Mithril platebodies) we felt this quick solution was necessary.

Wouldn't a lower nature rune price, create lower prices for the commonly alched items?

Shoudln't alched items rise to fill the new gap? Their alch value remains constant.

Right, I was thinking about it wrong =[

When you private message someone, a new chat box doesn't come up. The text of the PM just goes into the main chat field. Annoying.

Lower parts of letters like y, g, q are clipped too. Gosh...

After flicking through another forum, apparntly prayer flicking is a lot faster now.

I tried it out myself and personally i saw a difference. My ping on a good world is 30 if that makes any difference.

Miseryism | Completionist

Yeah, I noticed that when prayer flashing too. They somehow seemed to defy lag and kept activating a tick before intended.

If so... excuse me:

W000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

''@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ <3:

Miseryism | Completionist

One of the more interesting updates... There are three new media picture on the runescape website.

From the looks of it we get a view of inside the dominion tower and you can see what looks like a zamorakian symbol, a rewards chest and the dominion towers face. The haunted woods is getting an update with looming guard statues and an arching entrance. You'll also notice that there are will-o-the-wisps flitting about. One of the more interesting images is of the area between the northern boarder of clan wars and the lesser demons is getting a graphical update as well.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

One of the more interesting updates... There are three new media picture on the runescape website.

From the looks of it we get a view of inside the dominion tower and you can see what looks like a zamorakian symbol, a rewards chest and the dominion towers face. The haunted woods is getting an update with looming guard statues and an arching entrance. You'll also notice that there are will-o-the-wisps flitting about. One of the more interesting images is of the area between the northern boarder of clan wars and the lesser demons is getting a graphical update as well.

The second and third new pictures are taken in the wilderness. :smile: In this first picture there's a 'Level:12' message in the top left and the third picture is clearly next to red dragon isle.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

The second and third new pictures are taken in the wilderness. :smile: In this first picture there's a 'Level:12' message in the top left and the third picture is clearly next to red dragon isle.

The haunted woods is IN the wilderness. The haunted woods is also close to the very top of the chaos altar which is level 12/13. Sorry, but you are wrong about the third picture. You can clearly tell its the area where the lessers are by the clan wars by the clan wars portal sign on the map and the two nature rune spawns on the island.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The haunted woods is IN the wilderness. The haunted woods is also close to the very top of the chaos altar which is level 12/13. Sorry, but you are wrong about the third picture. You can clearly tell its the area where the lessers are by the clan wars by the clan wars portal sign on the map and the two nature rune spawns on the island.

Actually, the Haunted Woods is East of Canifis

proof:

HauntedWoods.jpg

Source: Tip.it world map

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Level 41 wilderness symbol by minimap on third picture tbh.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

- A number of improvements have been made to Temple Trekking:

*Players will now receive 25 Ghastly Attack scrolls instead of 15.

*Attacking an enemy that is fighting your companion will now pull threat away from him/her.

*"Hard" companions now receive slightly more experience for completing an event.

*Ranger and mage companions accuracy has been increased.

*Trekkers will now eat at below 50% health instead of 25%.

Trying to walk around the sickly people in the ghast Temple Trekking event is now easier.

now I can level the two idiots in TT without going mad

queste.png303/324

1 thing that annoys me:

No way to speak in public while in a chat mode.

eg if im talking mostly in clan so am in clan mode i HAVE to swap modes to talk occassionally in public.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Feel like this might be the inside of the concept art we got earlier this month.

PrivS.jpg

[hide=concept art]H1M2R.jpg[/hide]

nvm, the concept art is of a tower in a beautiful green oasis.

4e0Vn.png

Notice the text for "View Game / 2 more options"? Looks like they may be changing the font pack for the rest of the game.

I thought it looked funny as well. Figured I was crazy.

4e0Vn.png