New Forum BBCodes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty cool actually. I remember archaically hotlinking pictures to items when I first signed up lol.

Is this feature going to be added as a button?

Will the Amulet of Fury (OR) be added to the items database so I can quicklink it??

Indeed.

[item=12003]

Thanks for pointing that out.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Wow, I'm pressed! :blink:

Nice work. I can really see this getting implemented all over the place. It will also appear on the main site, no?

=D> =D> =D>

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

On the mobile skin (not been on desktop yet) they all say 'loading item/monster information'

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

On the mobile skin (not been on desktop yet) they all say 'loading item/monster information'

They did on my browser (Safari latest version for mac) too until I double clicked on those text and they instantly all loaded.

Also this has been asked before in this topic but I can't see it answered, why do the monsters all have a kebbit horn as picture?

A huge congrats to all the people working on this, I really love it. Lets test how it works with numbers not yet assigned an item: [item=19998].

Ah nice error :P Maybe the error message could be made more clear to people reading it, because for people not knowing about the function it would be a confusing error.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Single or double tapping doesnt work using the stock Android browser. Will try on iOS later on, don't have an iDevice next to me atm

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This is pretty cool actually. I remember archaically hotlinking pictures to items when I first signed up lol.

Will the Amulet of Fury (OR) be added to the items database so I can quicklink it??

Indeed.

[item=12003]

Yay! That was timely. :)

So, about the worn interface: Are we meant to be able to click the items to open their respective pages from the hover text? It goes away too fast to do that for me...

2dgucz6.png

Indeed.

[item=12003]

Yay! That was timely. :)

So, about the worn interface: Are we meant to be able to click the items to open their respective pages from the hover text? It goes away too fast to do that for me...

Double-clicking the item should take you to the item DB page :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

What about just showing the images without the popups? Or a message saying not available on mobile skin? Refreshed several times before concluding it was an error (disabled) on tipit side not my end. Thanks for clearing it up though :)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Only one thing to do now... Fix the syntax error on the example under "Monsters".

Fixed.

W00t! Nice speed, well done! :shades:

~D. V. "This post gets a heart for the awesome!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

What about just showing the images without the popups? Or a message saying not available on mobile skin?

I support this idea tweak as well. It would allow mobile devices to show the item images and names, without stressing them to death over float-over issues. :shades:

~D. V. "Good idea!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Also this has been asked before in this topic but I can't see it answered, why do the monsters all have a kebbit horn as picture?

I selected a [item=6444] as the picture for all monsters because there is no pictures of monsters small enough to fit nicely into the forum text.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I selected a [item=6444] as the picture for all monsters because there is no pictures of monsters small enough to fit nicely into the forum text.

Maybe there could be made a pic for a general monster? I find the [item=6444] picture not really a good replacement for monsters :P or if possible just make no picture at all and make the cursor hovering the text giving you the box with all the info :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Could always use the wilderness skull since it is used on the monster hunting section of the website for rating how dangerous boss monsters are? :unsure:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

If someone wants to PM me a better image, I will gladly replace the Kebbit spike. However, the changes will not take effect for a rather long time due to circumstances beyond my control.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"