7- Feb-2012 - Name Availability

Carl

The name I want is taken by an account that isn't in the highscores and I've never seen logged in still. :(

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I think someone took Star. I checked a while ago and Star had shitty stats. I checked today and it's some maxed person <_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It seems like a lot of people think that if their desired name isn't available now, that it's already been taken.

As a result of the name review we currently have around 140 million names that will be freed up, we've already released 50 million names, and the other 90 million will be released gradually over the next month or so.

Keep at it.

4e0Vn.png

Damn, I think someone took Star. I checked a while ago and Star had shitty stats. I checked today and it's some maxed person <_<

The name "Star" hasn't been changed in several months; there's no "Last known as..." icon next to their name.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The name "Star" hasn't been changed in several months; there's no "Last known as..." icon next to their name.

Same as "Urza" and its ticking me off.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Star is a friend of mine. Sadly.. I forgot her original RSN. :wall:

I hope Wolf gets freed up.

"Frede" was like that for almost 8 months. Then some @£$# sniped it from me. ;_;

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

That's pretty unfortunate. It means that I could have taken Star if I kept checked continuously in the past months...

I'd like a character name next but I know they're all going to be taken so I'll stick with mine for the time being.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Unless you were stuck with a name you've chosen more than 8 years ago AND has a number in it because the name you wanted is taken. It was such a relief to get rid of my old name, plus it's extra security, almost no one knows my original and thus login name. :D

what's the deal with name changing? i wouldn't feel like myself without my original rsn.

All I've done to my name (Bar some first few months of having fun trying new stuff, and all of them had some form of Dax in it) is remove the numbers, and all I'll do now is cut of the 'ter' to put it down to Dax.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

what's the deal with name changing? i wouldn't feel like myself without my original rsn.

All I've done to my name (Bar some first few months of having fun trying new stuff, and all of them had some form of Dax in it) is remove the numbers, and all I'll do now is cut of the 'ter' to put it down to Dax.

Same here.. all I did was drop the "Mi" in front of my name. Got tired of being called Mil.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475