Learn to make 1.8M an hour in f2p/p2p HERE!

General_Store888

Hi there, would you like to make 1.8M an hour? I hear yes!!! Follow the steps below:

1. Buy 26 different junk items such as air tiara, air runes, bronze bolt, bait, feathers, etc. You will need 60 for each junk items.

2. Buy 180k maple logs at 22gp-25gp from the ge or forums.

3. Go to the General store between the road that connects Lumbridge to Varrock (the one cart store by the cows).

4. Begin by selling all 26 junk items to the general store first.

5. Next, begin to sell your maple logs to that store. You will notice that the maple logs will not appear in the store because it is filled with your junk items. This is the catch. The general store's offer (32gp for maple logs) will not decrease since the maple logs you sold to the general store didn't appear.

6. Finally, to quickly sell your maple logs, pull your noted maple logs to the bottom right of your inventory. Change your playing screen to fixed mode and mouse to one click. This will maximize the rate you will sell your maple logs.

Enjoy making 1.8m an hour!~

Note: The junk items you sold to the store will disappear at a rate of one item per minute, so that's why you'd need 60 of each junk items to occupy the spaces for an hour straight.

That's a pretty good method. :blink: Might try sometimei f I'm boed.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

.... I definitely need one of those mouse keys add-ons for laptos, I couldn't sell 25k without having my hand hurt.

AHK says hi.

Anyways, I think that this method can be likened to the effigy-mania from mummies. A pretty obvious oversight, but it seems fine to me. I'm sure I would be doing it if I was f2p or low leveled. Shame it offers no experience though and is very monotonous; maybe it could be done while watching a movie?

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

No one else is suspicious of the account that has only one post which was made 2 minutes after the account was created? I'd urge some caution...

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

No one else is suspicious of the account that has only one post which was made 2 minutes after the account was created? I'd urge some caution...

Not really. Unless they're trying to manipulate the maple market (which is laughable) there is nothing they can do to benefit from this off others.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Not really. Unless they're trying to manipulate the maple market (which is laughable) there is nothing they can do to benefit from this off others.

This has also been posted to at least one other fansite using a newly created account, so they'd have some agenda.

This has also been posted to at least one other fansite using a newly created account, so they'd have some agenda.

Maybe this person wants to influence the RS economy by creating a massive influx of gps. So yeah... that's the best I could come up with.

The Link is safe, that put phishing attempt out of the question.

About the market, how many people actually started doing that in masses after reading this? Not many seeing as its boring and would probably cost you a joint or two. The profit aint even good compared to many other methods

This would only make it all more fair. as the rich people wont do this, boring thing, to gain money. =P

Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I really should learn how to use AHK properly :wall:

So long as 'properly' is still 1 in 1 out. Some people seem to think scripts which buy everything you need from the smuggler in dg with a single click are fine, even though they obviously aren't.

Asmodean <3

• 2 weeks later...