New Super Moderator!

You know, with all this speaking of casual banning you might scare some people.... I know I am now scared of all the mods in this forums* :ohnoes: ; but congrats Randox, enjoy the mighty power that makes people fear you :thumbsup: !!!

*Please don't ban me

Dusk%20Soul.png

Congratulations! :-]

"She may come across as hard to get, but that's because she has been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that, shes cold... yes, but only because she once cared about someone who failed to care about her, shes built a fortress to protect her heart from further damage. You told her that your different but she wont believe it until you prove it. Words dont mean a thing, actions are everything" - Drake

| Username: Mrs Fenty | Homeworld: 84 | Clan: Hardcore Infinity | Status: P2P | PS3: Unfired | Xbox live: xLORENA |

Mrs_Fenty.png

congratulations :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

108243.strip.gif

Never wield the banhammer when angry. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

108243.strip.gif

Never wield the banhammer when angry. :lol:

Ha, that was actually my original signature after I changed my avatar to Dogbert :D

And thanks again to everyone who has posted here!

I know I am now scared of all the mods in this forums* :ohnoes: ;

Don't worry, our main target is our Cherremy-poo.

In other news... Huge congrats on the promotion!

:-| :-| :-|

Grats Randox. Definitely a worthy promotion. You do a great job. :-D. I've always admired your knowledgeable posts.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 4 weeks later...