See the Future...

miner2006

The last times that they had a timer like that were bot nuke 1 and the free trade update, weren't they?

Try only times, you'd think they'd of learnt from bot nuke 1 to not do precise to the hour and minute ones.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just some random Theory

1)2nd nuke been told in last Question and answer will come before summer

2)player owned ports

3)Beta testing for new combat system that coming out this year so we can give feedback on what needs to be fix cuz jagex said will be a big change

4)beta severs

5)free pie for all!!! (just bored now)

28qrtba.jpg

Lol in all seriousness though.... this is bound to be a big update right? since jagex is assigning a timer to it like they did for the bot nuke and the return of free trade i believe, its almost most definately not optimus for various obvious reasons, im guessing Rs3 perhaps or some kinda beta test O.o

Glad I maxed out my combat stats so I don't have to worry about what sort of insane changes they make to the system. Normally I'd be hopeful, but with who is running the company now, I'm expecting the changes to suck even more than what we have now.

Probably a count down to when Jagex declares bankruptcy.

"See RuneScape's future: none!" :P

Kind of ironic, as the picture isn't loading for me :D

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

just some random Theory

1)2nd nuke been told in last Question and answer will come before summer

2)player owned ports

3)Beta testing for new combat system that coming out this year so we can give feedback on what needs to be fix cuz jagex said will be a big change

4)beta severs

5)free pie for all!!! (just bored now)

wow, the beta thing is the first time I've seen someone mention that as a possibility, that would be amazing and would be ground breaking future changes to runescape

what confuses me though is that on the picture it says 'Grand Exchange, Catherby, Ardougne'. I don't know if this is just to try and put us off, but like how are these 3 places connected at all? I really hope this update/news is interesting and game revolutionising

Muckytears.png

The Ge, Catherby and Ardounge all have bodies of water in or around them.

It's Player Owned Ports.

The ge has a river. A tiny river. Nowhere where you could sensibly put something such as a port or even a large ship.

Honestly, I don't like it when Jagex does count downs. I don't think anything good has ever come from a countdown. At least this will roll out before I need to choose whether I still want to be a member or not.

Beta test servers make the most sense out of everything I've heard so far, which really doesn't get me excited at all. The only way they could be more anti climatic would be a graphical rework, unless its so good that it knocks my socks off.

Honestly, I don't like it when Jagex does count downs. I don't think anything good has ever come from a countdown.

Lol, remember when they did the count down for bot nuke and it was a few hours late and the whole Recent updates forum was in all caps rage mode? :P

It would be funny if they just released a new skill sorta like they did with construction

Last I heard, they said they weren't working on one, and they find it unlikely to have one released in 2012. Though it would be a nice surprise for sure. Player owned ports would be just as good, in my opinion.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

It was confirmed (I don't have a link) that there is no new skill for this year but there could be one in 2013.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

What the heck would player owned ports do for you anyway?

A way to gather resources similar to MTK?

Ya, I imagine it like a more interactive and massive version of MTK.

Ohgod. You jinxed it now. I mean, I like dungeoneering, but I really don't want Player Owned Ports to be like that.

I imagine that this will be interesting with a combination of interactive and "set-and-forget" material. We know it will probably include various "go out and hunt for designs" sort of tihngs where the reward is an unlockable item upgrade or something. It could be very interesting.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014