See the Future...

miner2006

120427210219.png

Am I the only one who really hates how they've increasingly referred to the world as Runescape as opposed to Gielinor in-game?

The problem Jagex has is that too many people handle RuneScape's writing. There is no dedicated person, so you get mods who refer to it as RuneScape and mods who refer to it as Gielinor.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that it was "wizards" makes me think it IS a Runespan teaser.

I for-see the esslings ripping a whole in the fabric of runescape with their little claws and wandering around those three locations.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm thinking that they are announcing the transformers MMO by having transformers appear in game briefly.

Source: see the video they posted today

Transformers.png

Here is the image of the decepticons:

decepticon.png

Connection? I think so....

The way they've been running the game lately, I wouldn't be surprised hahaha... Although the recent news ticker pic has me thinknig yeah it's probably the RuneSpan update

I really hope this isn't Runespan. As awesome as I'm sure Runespan will be (best RC xp rates ftw) I'm hoping this whole 'See the Future' hype is for something much more interesting.

I do too. Runespan certainly seems great, but this is something else...I really hope so. 12 hours, 40 minutes. I am getting excited now.

EDIT: 12 hours.

12hoursuntilevent.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Tbh if this is runespan I would be very happy! From the dev blog runespan is quite similar to the flash powder factory, at 91 rc I had little motivation to do zmi for 99, seems like I can achieve dat goal.

Will happen at six in the morning. Nah. I'm not that dedicated. Shall be good to hopefully wake up to some cool stuff, though.

Yeah, 6 in the morning for me too. I'll wake up, read about what it actually was and then get ready to go to work.

11pm for me. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before it, since I woke up at 5am. I still fear this is Runespan, but I hope for the best!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Tbh if this is runespan I would be very happy! From the dev blog runespan is quite similar to the flash powder factory, at 91 rc I had little motivation to do zmi for 99, seems like I can achieve dat goal.

Does this mean they're going to nerf it to hell as well?

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I'm sure the xp rate isn't too much higher than zmi

I'm sure the xp rate isn't too much higher than zmi

I'd say it depends on how emergent the QA testers were.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of event to introduce runespan. I would be excited about it if it weren't for the fact I already zmi'ed to 99 a long time ago.

2480+ total

Could it be like quest-orientated? I don't follow the quest storylines at all, but could the Dragonkin emerge or have they been defeated in storylines?

Could be Dragonkin related. The last thing we heard from them was...

[spoiler=Spoiler]They killed Lucien and announced their return.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

When I read "the fabric of RuneScape" I initially thought possibly; Guthix (or God related) along with the Staff of Light (or Armadyll, I can't remember it's proper name) but doesn't that hold enough power to generate a new "world" if in the right (or some may say) wrong hands?