See the Future...

miner2006

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was RuneSpan after all...Disappointment = Big.

You reckon Jagex staff ever look at these forums? And see some of the ideas that people post and think.... "Damn, wish we'd thought of that, that'd of actually been worth the hype."

In before pieces of Runespan fall all over GE.

Told you!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

It'll just be a mini-GE in both Catherby and Ardy, Jagex have said a few times they'd like more than one Grand Exchange access point.

Quoting this now because you always say what the update will be and, as usual, are wrong.

How 'bout those mini Grand Exchanges then...

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Why on earth did it disappear? They were so minor and unintrusive to the game, I don't see why they couldn't leave it there for a few days for people in other timezones.

Because that ruins the hype and the mystery and the exclusivity. Repeating them would've been like having the strange power go off once an hour for 2 days or the citadel rocks falling every couple of hours for the 2 weeks. It'd go from being a event where you were there or you missed it to a meh it's that animation again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Gigantic [bleep]ing dissapointment.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Why on earth did it disappear? They were so minor and unintrusive to the game, I don't see why they couldn't leave it there for a few days for people in other timezones.

Because that ruins the hype and the mystery and the exclusivity. Repeating them would've been like having the strange power go off once an hour for 2 days or the citadel rocks falling every couple of hours for the 2 weeks. It'd go from being a event where you were there or you missed it to a meh it's that animation again.

Sure, but the strange power was for a massive unannounced update, not an addition to a skill we have known about for months. And wasn't there a couple permanent fallen rocks from citadel, and chickens falling occasionally for weeks prior?

Regardless, there isn't much mystery surrounding what this is, and it was already 'meh an animation.'

"See the Future" - ok, but we do that anyway with the weekly teaser threads? Having a weeks countdown to them just to giveus 15 minuets of nothing was a major disappointment, no?

I don't understand how it was worth the news feeds, a forums count down and a front page post?

Poor work on JaGex's part IMO

They could of at least allowed us to enter RuneSpan and at least let us see what it has to offer, see a few trade windows, see and talk to npc's get a feel of things to come rather than 4 wizards and a number or elemental rats.

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Well, that was disappointing. :|

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Im relieved it wasnt some goblin ingame trying to sell me spins. I can imagine jagex implementing something where a goblin spawns randomly and follows you around encouraging you to spin the wheel.

For what it was advertising it might be ok. I try not to get my hopes up while simultaneously presuming they ganna implement an update that gives xp but an advantage of extra xp if you buy something.

If they end up not doing it then im happy. If they do... meh it was ganna happen sooner or later. I wouldnt buy anything beyond membership myself but for game updates I am expecting more buyable stuff that give xp advantages.

Anyhoo.. Kinda weird but im thankful it wasnt spamming me to buy spins again.