See the Future...

miner2006

Jagex has never failed to suprise me...the suggestions here are good ones but I doubt they will be even fairly close to what the update is, not too long now till all is revealed lol :P

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll drag all the TMHT event-goers to the ge to see this, hopefully it won't stop us getting a sigil. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In before pieces of Runespan fall all over GE.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Rift if the fabric of runescape, rift in time...see the future.

It all makes sense!

Also runespanness don;t make sense its in rc guild, not ge, ardy, cathy. AND we don;t need no riftage to see it dev blog said its in the relam of floating islands right outside the rc guild.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well looks like seeing the future is a teaser event for the runespan update. Kinda sad about it, but I understand since things like citadels and rotm were huge expected updates, but also weren't announced.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Getting interested about what the event will be. I do hope it doesn't disappointing (not that I'll care at the time). Something to keep me interested for the days until the update might be a bit much though.

I also plan to roll around the block while laughing if the event only happens on members servers (Jagex haven't deliberately hyped anything f2p that I can remember for a while).

I'm thinking that they are announcing the transformers MMO by having transformers appear in game briefly.

Source: see the video they posted today

Transformers.png

Here is the image of the decepticons:

decepticon.png

Connection? I think so....

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png