Do you have a Collection?

Matt258

Do you Collect anything?

How long have you been Collecting?

Do you have a Goal for your collection item(s)?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Well, I have 2 ancient statuettes in my bank, as well as 10k beer. :lol: I'd love about 20 statuettes and 100k beer. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I save all gems, crystal keys, blue and crimson charms, shield halves, dragon med helms, spirit seeds and special teak logs I get (500 of those exactly :P). Those collections are strictly DIY though. But I never really worked on increasing them, so I guess it's not a collection proper.

I also have the Bandit's Brew I bought during Desert Treasure, after idk how many years.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I collect all Dragon items (the rare ones, aka Dmed, left half, spear and daggers), Gems and keys I get. I had a pretty big collection, around 30 dmeds, 15 left halfs, 10 or so spears. But got hacked and lost them all couple of months ago. Not sure what I'm at now, but slowly rebuilding it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I've collected quite a few rune items over several million slayer xp and from camping tormented demons, mithril dragons, etc.

I enjoy collecting a lot of items and rarely ever sell anything. I have also collected a couple thousand gems from slayer, around 300 crystal keys, etc, etc. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

collection.png

Pretty much all of the earth talismans were given to me so I kept them, and if I get any others I just add to that. The random event gifts have been in there for I don't even know how long. I guess the beads are the only things I actively try to collect, though I mostly just kill imps that I come across rather than go hunting them.

I have a complete set of random event rewards. :^_^:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have some burnt fish I burnt myself.

Also 30k ashes (much of it I picked myself), from before they became expensive... and sold them since they're expensive :oops: . Needed the money for BXPW.

I seem to like things related to fire :twisted: .

icecube7.jpeg

this is my collection.. lol

collecting for 3yrs?

I have a goal to be the first one to 10m+ :P

J25hZ.jpg

Now that's a collection! :blink:

I used to have a secondary account which I collected burnt food with. From memory I managed to get around 2-3k of burnt items but didn't get much further after forgetting the login details.

I don't collect so much as horde certain items. I am particularly fond of gems and gold. I think I have a little over 9k gold bars, mostly from my time in the living rock caverns killing things. I sold off maybe a third of my gems back when they we're peaking in value for like 15m, but other than that I just make jewlery from them on an as needed basis.

In general I like to horde other things like that so that I don't need to go out and get a herb, or some glass, or whatever, every time I need to make something.

Random stuff:

qniDM.png

And I'm not sure what this four coloured things are in the top left corner are but I pick them up because a lot of monster drop them for some reason:

AiET9.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

• 8 months later...

I collect brown fremmy shirts. I currently have around 10k of them. Small compared to some but totally awesome.

Oh thats a Good amount. Post some Updates. Have a Goal amount you want to get?

I keep all bird eggs I get.

Nice :) How many do you have of each color?

Hoarders: Runescape Edition

:thumbsup:

I keep bird eggs I get because I have no other use for them.

Indeed! Nice :) How many do you have of each color?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.