30-4-2012 The RuneSpan

Sylpheed

Lmfao, nodes are broken again

How'd you figure that one? They seem fine now to me. They aren't overloading like the originals and they aren't insanely rare like the issue from this morning.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao, nodes are broken again

How'd you figure that one?

They are spammed all over islands and spawning instantly again. Same as last night.

So, it's a good kind of broken? :thumbup:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Awesome. I sure hope this stays fixed. I want to have nodes not just spam the freaky monsters.

Also, anyone know how often runesphere spawns?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Didn't Mod Pi say that the intention was for players to be siphoning nodes about 75% of the time? Seems about right with that volume.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

They don't seem to be that bad on my world.

Sure there's a few clusters around where no players are but they are more intermittent and less in bulk than last night.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Didn't Mod Pi say that the intention was for players to be siphoning nodes about 75% of the time? Seems about right with that volume.

These nodes keep changing on the same spot to other nodes.

They aren't even disappearing. I'm fairly sure this isn't intended.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

These nodes keep changing on the same spot to other nodes.

They aren't even disappearing. I'm fairly sure this isn't intended.

Yes it is.

Nodes do not despawn however a new node can spawn over an old one meaning it gets replaced.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Totally broken again. I feel like it happened right when the rune sphere came out, so maybe thats causing the problem. Anywy, great time to get xp

Totally broken again. I feel like it happened right when the rune sphere came out, so maybe thats causing the problem. Anywy, great time to get xp

Yup.

Seems that the nodes are changing so fast that they don't get a chance to disappear. I've not had to click another node for about 15 minutes now, it just keeps changing every few seconds - and there's about 30 - 40 people on it.

Oh well, great exp.

I feel like I'm playing a different game to half you lot. Mine's not gone mental like that and has been consistent since the fix earlier. Perhaps just certain worlds are borked? Or could be tied to population so as peak times are arriving nodes get more prolific?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I feel like I'm playing a different game to half you lot. Mine's not gone mental like that and has been consistent since the fix earlier. Perhaps just certain worlds are borked? Or could be tied to population so as peak times are arriving nodes get more prolific?

I'm on World 100. Seemed pretty normal until I hopped a few islands to find a yellow wizard and saw an entire stack of people on one spot. Move around and see if you can see a huge cluster of changing nodes.

Zero playtesting whatsoever. Maybe instead of that stupid display on Saturday they should have opened a beta server with dummy characters

There are a lot of things playtesting can't find (It is difficult to simulate thousands of people at once on line.) This is why beta servers would be more useful. Even if that means information leak.

They do have playtesters, but sometimes playtesters just aren't the fastest way to find some bugs.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Seems like worlds that completed their Runesphere are experiencing this.

Definitely seems to be the case.

The 'active runesphere' thing recently disappeared on my world and nodes do seem to be building up a bit now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Maybe there is some sort of intentional mechanic that there is an energy overflow when the runesphere appears/opens or something?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Maybe there is some sort of intentional mechanic that there is an energy overflow when the runesphere appears/opens or something?

That could be. Maybe the intention was to make people choose between good node xp for a bit and the xp/dust gains from the sphere (which I'm assuming are better, I haven't done a sphere yet).

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

That could be. Maybe the intention was to make people choose between good node xp for a bit and the xp/dust gains from the sphere (which I'm assuming are better, I haven't done a sphere yet).

Judging by what some people have said it seems to be going a bit too far perhaps on the nodes (possibly same as normal time node issue form original?), but judging by the timings it seems like a possibility for sure.

Plv6Dz6.jpg