30-4-2012 The RuneSpan

Sylpheed

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how wicked stuff 'upgrades' hood, just the cape so I assume legs and body are better boosters.

screen_shot_2012_04_30_at_19_24_18_by_sy_accursed-d4y6y19.png

screen_shot_2012_04_30_at_19_27_06_by_sy_accursed-d4y6y7b.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Thanks a lot Polarbear!

Does anyone have the knowledge on what the full wicked robe set does?

Cape adds 25 daily essence and 1 more daily rune withdrawal to the hood.

What's its weight?

Look up 1 post

-6kg

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He got pools of blood in his stomach.

yagotpoolsofbloodinyast.png

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I think this needs it's own world and it's own clan chat for giving locations to the yellow mage.

TIF do your thing!

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Yeah I was hoping that I could get an understanding of the whole robe set effect (despite knowing no one probably has it yet). Also I just learned that the esteem costs are accumulative meaning that you'll only need to get a total of 212k points to reach rank 1. Of course there are the other rewards which adds on another 51k points. Seems like the time spent completing the whole of the content and collecting the rewards might be around 139 hours.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

For one thing, i think they're instanced. Just a map indicating possible locations of yellow mages might be helpful, but you really need only start at the center and ask the wizard for a hint.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

And the Runesphere. I only have seen one announcement and couldn't find it on my level :(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

And the Runesphere. I only have seen one announcement and couldn't find it on my level :(

I think they're a rare event, maybe only once/twice aday? and as for the levels i think they only show up on floors 1 and 2

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Just what is the runesphere?

A Distraction and Diversion that appears randomly in the Runespan, basically the Runespan equivalent of a shooting star. Players can team up to work through its many layers to finally get to the center for XP rewards. Just like you get stardust from stars, you get rune dust from rune spheres which you can trade in later for XP (10xp per dust).

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Just what is the runesphere?

A Distraction and Diversion that appears randomly in the Runespan, basically the Runespan equivalent of a shooting star. Players can team up to work through its many layers to finally get to the center for XP rewards. Just like you get stardust from stars, you get rune dust from rune spheres which you can trade in later for XP (10xp per dust).

So is it safe to assume it's a members only D&D?

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Does this end up being faster than ZMI using the new massive pouch? You can now carry significantly more essence, so even if this is faster than ZMI was, ZMI may be fastest again after you acquire a massive pouch.

even though the pouch disintegrates into nothing, and can't be repaired?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

This is the first time in my Rs career i've gained more than 150k Rc exp in 1 day. Actually growing to love this mini game! Time to have a little troll with my yellow RC robes though

Koolcookie0.png