Food

Skull

2276334789_8eb58bed6f.jpg

I just had that for dinner! Has anyone else had it? It's Chinese steamed egg. It's great with rice. :3

I'm Chinese. Does that answer your question?

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

I can't go to Wendy's anymore after my friend found a FEATHER in his salad. (Not a [cabbage] story. Funny thing is the first thing he did when he found it was take pictures of it and put them on the internet.)

It wasn't like, chicken feather either, it was like a pigeon feather :x

(Not a [cabbage] story. Funny thing is the first thing he did when he found it was take pictures of it and put them on the internet.)

Where can we find these pics (I know there's not much to see, but :mellow: )?

Taken from his myspace.

[hide]

l_c19545852969468da221d96e2101bdf9.jpg

l_83f519515a904787b0e1fbffb23019b7.jpg

l_229930d5fbc345fbb7cec47874669a56.jpg

[/hide]

Am i the only one that thinks the burger looks rather disgusting?

Looks disgusting?!? It looks like heaven; meat, bacon, cheese, bun, what's so digusting about that?

He's a chef, he can actually make good food. As good as a baconater is, a good burger from a restaurant is better. Or he just doesn't think it looks good.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Looks disgusting?!? It looks like heaven; meat, bacon, cheese, bun, what's so digusting about that?

He's a chef, he can actually make good food. As good as a baconater is, a good burger from a restaurant is better. Or he just doesn't think it looks good.

You may say a burger from a resturant is better, but I eat fast-food burgers like once a year, they taste more than delicius to me.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You may say a burger from a resturant is better, but I eat fast-food burgers like once a year, they taste more than delicius to me.

That's because you only have it once a year.

I'm off to warm up my left over Ham broccoli thing for dinner. Should be good. I wish I didn't eat so much of it last time though, I'm hungry.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp