Geilinor Games - 24/7/2012

Squakus

The xp caps for games, per day, without using rings seems to be:

30k agile

5k farm

4k mine

2k defence

Wc appeared to be uncapped yesterday, I assume this may be fixed now. I did 39k on it b4 i got bored.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

In addition, I continued to draw cards that would give blue boosts/penalties. Why should I keep getting blue's cards?

From what I understand, there's a "deck" of X cards that you "draw" from. When a player is removed, it doesn't actually remove all of those cards.

I have to say this was a really fun update. It certainly wasn't what you'd normally expect from Jagex in this sort of department. Usually their idea of a good time, as far as mini-games are concerned, is some inexplicably torturous amount of insufferable grinding(livid farm, temple trekking). But today's update is completely different, it has a rather good amount of xp(30K agility), doesn't take too long to get all of the outfits, and it's relatively fun.

• Like 1

Wait...gold has weight reduction but silver doesn't? VAAAAAAAAAALV- I mean JAAGEEEX!

Gold has -4 kg, silver -2kg & bronze has no reduction actually. All my pictures of equip screen are true values, no items in inventory etc. to alter weights

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

If you check suomi/jake/ other accs with 200m stats you see there were a number of 200m accounts banned also. Could probably get a rough estimate of how many by cross checking various 200m stats on different accounts, but idc that much. Just interesting.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Cheese wheel rolling must be the worst Runescape minigame I've had the misfortune of playing. At least it's semi afk points thought. Race on the other hand is pretty fun, and amazing xp of course. Does anyone know how the ring works for that, specifically does it boost the xp recieved or the cap?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Cheese wheel rolling must be the worst Runescape minigame I've had the misfortune of playing. At least it's semi afk points thought. Race on the other hand is pretty fun, and amazing xp of course. Does anyone know how the ring works for that, specifically does it boost the xp recieved or the cap?

It doesn't boost the cap, at least not by the amount on the ring. I think the boosted xp it gives doesn't count towards cap though.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

It doesn't boost the cap, at least not by the amount on the ring. I think the boosted xp it gives doesn't count towards cap though.

This seems to be correct.

Ring seems to give like 10%-ish more xp and points but the extra xp isn't counted against cap.

So you could earn 33k agilie xp with ring before you hit the 30k cap

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Actually silver has -4 kg, the torch weighs 2-3 kg, so thats why the total bonus comes out to -2kg in the picture

Yes but the torch IS part of the outfit, at least in my eyes so total weight of the outfit is -2kg.

Full outfit to me is hat, top, legs, gloves, boots, ring & torch.

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Actually silver has -4 kg, the torch weighs 2-3 kg, so thats why the total bonus comes out to -2kg in the picture

Yes but the torch IS part of the outfit, at least in my eyes so total weight of the outfit is -2kg.

To you it may be, but not to all. And the nice guy was just explaining that it can give -4kg which is pretty darn good to know for a f2pper, seeing as this is like the only weight reducing gear f2p has so will be EPICALLY useful to miners, fishers, woodcutters etc.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

To you it may be, but not to all. And the nice guy was just explaining that it can give -4kg which is pretty darn good to know for a f2pper, seeing as this is like the only weight reducing gear f2p has so will be EPICALLY useful to miners, fishers, woodcutters etc.

I get what he was saying, and the weight reduction will be a life saver for f2pers definitely, add to that the fact the outfit looks decent to boot (unlike wicked robes :/) Was simply saying in my eyes the torch is necessary to 'complete' the outfit ^^

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

Completing the outfit is a silly idea. Yes to have all the pieces of that outfit you need the torch. However, the top+skirt gives -4kg weight reduction. The total weight of the outfit is not relevant. Just like for agile, the total weight of any given outfit is not as low because people wear other stuff with it...

I guess I see from your point that distinguishing from the total outfit vs just the beneficial parts...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

can the outfit be stored in the poh?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Completing the outfit is a silly idea. Yes to have all the pieces of that outfit you need the torch. However, the top+skirt gives -4kg weight reduction. The total weight of the outfit is not relevant. Just like for agile, the total weight of any given outfit is not as low because people wear other stuff with it...

I guess I see from your point that distinguishing from the total outfit vs just the beneficial parts...

Yes. I've stored my bronze outfit. and there's space for the other two plus torches.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Gold has -4 kg, silver -2kg & bronze has no reduction actually. All my pictures of equip screen are true values, no items in inventory etc. to alter weights

A resounding "meh" for anyone with agile top and legs. Or wicked robes, for that matter. They do look nice, though.

Negative weight should have an impact, or do something cool (Make us float like lunar?!) Because it would be awesome then.

Well, there is that one quest where you get to boots of lightness to get over the bridge but besides that it doesn't do anything.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png