Geilinor Games - 24/7/2012

Squakus

Doesn't mean you do not weigh anything :P, just means your equipment is now making you 2kg lighter, so its effects would be almost noticeable (make running a little easier).

The -24kg from wicked robe set however... moon jumping time.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Actually I love the fact that weight below 0 kg doesn't do anything - it makes puzzling with equipment fun in certain spots.

For example I went through a lot of testing equipment for ZMI/rc abbys (this was before run energy update), taking things like bear helmet sacred clay armor (! rune like stats for 1 kg / piece), together with spottier cape, gloves & boots. And I weighted 0 kg whith 4 pouches.

It was fun searching for such equipment.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Negative weight doesn't need to do anything, it's just there so we can see how much weight we've got to play with before we hit 1kg and thus start facing faster energy drain etc.

Besides despite what some may say even with musicians weight reduction is important because sitting around at a musician is an xp waste and must tasks you do where you can run out of energy like that from being heavy are not near musicians.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Negative weight doesn't need to do anything, it's just there so we can see how much weight we've got to play with before we hit 1kg and thus start facing faster energy drain etc.

Besides despite what some may say even with musicians weight reduction is important because sitting around at a musician is an xp waste and must tasks you do where you can run out of energy like that from being heavy are not near musicians.

Well with 85 agility I can safely say I don't remember sitting ever at a musician.

Then they came for me

Anyone here completed the Cheese wheel rolling ?? I was trying to reach the final... like 100 trys ... just imposible.

It was obviously designed by Satan to test our faith, so winning would defeat that purpose.

• Like 1

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

My first comment would be the helmets, at least on female players, and unbelievably ugly. I had to destroy mine because I thought it was going to steal my soul :ohnoes:

Cheese rolling might be frustrating because of the terrible controls, unlear rules, and the nice loading zone halfway down the hill, but it seems to be very fast points, though I haven't actually timed it. It feels faster though, and that's what counts.

• Like 1

Im ranked atm in top 40 in resource race hiscores with score 740 which is kinda surprise that i got so high rank in something....can someone explain how the hell #1 got 1000 points because it just seems to be technically impossible for me...i could probably get 750 and with extreme luck 760 but cannot imagine anything higher

Im ranked atm in top 40 in resource race hiscores with score 740 which is kinda surprise that i got so high rank in something....can someone explain how the hell #1 got 1000 points because it just seems to be technically impossible for me...i could probably get 750 and with extreme luck 760 but cannot imagine anything higher

What's your strategy? I thought I did decent with my 280 #-o

22031_s.gif

What's your strategy? I thought I did decent with my 280 #-o

red herbs only since they give best points...its easy to get 700+ just pick first 5 seeds then plant them, pick 10 more while waiting first herb grow...then run harvesting/re-planting herbs 3 times and go empty inventory last time when there is ¨8-9 secs left time depending which patch you picking...i think 7s is enough from closest patch to deposit...it need luck also if getting good amount of herbs from 5 patches together.

They fixed the resource collection :( And wiped all the scores from day one to boot apparently. When it was first released, you could one tick pick in farming making it probably the fastest points. Without that, can't say I have much interest in that event anymore :lol:

I actually enjoy Head to Head, even with the not-so-great gameplay. (At least show us what the different statuses do, instead of just hoping whatever cards we have happen to explain them! And be more specific with your prayer/focus/injury ignoring negative effects/next X cards, because they don't actually work that way.)

I'd love to see them open up Resource Race to multiple people at once, so it's more of a race and less of a "hmm, what do I want xp in now...". It'd make an awesome event for the Clan Cup! (Also I'm considering trying to powertrain up to 80 farming to place better on those highscores.)

Regardless, I like the 30k agil xp and 5k farm xp per day quite a bit; it's nice. And WOO for letting us store the costume pieces individually!

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Multiplayer head-to-head with better card selection and effects could be pretty fun (like conquest-level strategy rather than choosing out of 3 cards which one doesn't hurt you). Its a neat minigame and the 33k free agility xp in 5 minutes is delicious.

Resource race is pretty disappointing on the mining and woodcutting fronts. I haven't tried farming because I only care about mining of the 3 options.

I tried cheese wheel rolling on a noob account. I don't know what to say.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I actually enjoy Head to Head, even with the not-so-great gameplay. (At least show us what the different statuses do, instead of just hoping whatever cards we have happen to explain them! And be more specific with your prayer/focus/injury ignoring negative effects/next X cards, because they don't actually work that way.)

I'd love to see them open up Resource Race to multiple people at once, so it's more of a race and less of a "hmm, what do I want xp in now...". It'd make an awesome event for the Clan Cup! (Also I'm considering trying to powertrain up to 80 farming to place better on those highscores.)

Regardless, I like the 30k agil xp and 5k farm xp per day quite a bit; it's nice. And WOO for letting us store the costume pieces individually!

That game is called... stealing creation?

• Like 1

Then they came for me

That game is called... stealing creation?

Yeah, and I love playing it. :P But there are still significant differences between the two.

• Like 1

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

What I miss most about the Gielinor Games is the competition aspect. The main point of the Olympics is to provide a series of games where the best of the world compete against each other, and this is severely lacking in this update.

• Like 2

Does anyone know what the poin is of aligning yourself with a faction?

Humans, Goblins, Werewolves/Vampyres, Gnomes/Fairies, Elves, and Monkeys/other Apes are the choices given to us, but other than a bit of history and appearance, I see little difference...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Humans, Goblins, Werewolves/Vampyres, Gnomes/Fairies, Elves, and Monkeys/other Apes are the choices given to us, but other than a bit of history and appearance, I see little difference...

How do you do this?

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

How do you do this?

Talk to the NPCS around games portal

• Like 1

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I should think that maybe the scores are being some-how logged to give a final victor to the games.

So like we get gold silver and bronze faction winners for each of the 4 events.

Or it could just be a purely cosmetic thing to emulate the real olympics.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue