Geilinor Games - 24/7/2012

Squakus

Hey all,

There will be a system update in approximately 30 minutes time. This will be to fix the client crashing in safe mode, and a few other miscellanious Olympics bug fixes. Black berbs will be no more.

Edit: And the Dungeoneering zoom bug will be fixed with this too!

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Mod Easty

Woooooooooooo

Nevermind about the DG fix, still broken. Good job Jagex. >.>

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Zoooooooooom@@@@ :thumbsup:

Nuff said

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

49uiG.jpg

Struggling is really abusive during head to head, i managed to KO the entirety of the other racers.

Also, the cheese rolling thing is bull, I swear it's impossible, at least with that ammound of lag.

Whats the reward from getting to the end btw?

Since this update every time I finish fight kiln my camera is zoomed all the way in when i leave, but on graphics settings it says its still zoomed out, no way to fix this except closing and reloading the client, is this just me or is anything similar happening to anyone else?

I like the idea of being able to zoom but the way they implemented it isn't so good, having to go to graphics options to use it is annoying and I'd like to be able to zoom out more than zoom in, they showed it's possible when they released QBD, dissapointing execution of something that could have been a really useful update imo.

Bbk.png

Can I get herb exp? I want herb exp.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You can get farming XP by harvesting herbs.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Just about to checkout the update. I seen the question about banning and they must have. First time on today and runetrack says I gained 93k ranks at 72 strength. Massive ranks in every other skill as well.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png

I love how people know their ranks have gone up o_O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

runetracker and the like track your rank so you can see when it jumps up

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So how do I start the marathon?

I went to w1 sawmill place at the announced time, waited 5 minutes and nothing happened?

www.runetrack.com

I love how uninformed users jump to conclusions and make themselves look stupid. Gf.

What conclusions, exactly, did I jump to?

I find it weird that people know this, since the desire to keep track of your skillranks is something that I can't really relate to.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

gielinorgames.jpg

Seen from the Resource Race. By this I assume the XP resets daily.

In that case: holy hell! 30k agility xp per day?!

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I think the head to head game is a lot of fun but there are many problems with it.

1) Some times effects from cards don't happen correctly. For instance, I have put status effects on opponents and I go up to the top and the effect is not there, in addition a card I play that works off of that effect does not trigger. The most annoying one was when I had three of my opponents with lvl 2 struggle on them and played the card that causes everyone with a struggle effect to get another. You know what happened? Only the blue player was removed. I have tons of stories about problems with this but for brevity I will stop now.

2) Players removed from the game via struggling are not always truly gone. One game I removed blue when they were far in the lead. Blue somehow won the race. In addition, I continued to draw cards that would give blue boosts/penalties. Why should I keep getting blue's cards?

3) I need to be able to have more cards in my hand in order to truly synergize well. Too often I get a card that helps players that are focused and then never draw a way to focus myself. Three is too limited as there is no way I can build an effective strategy. Another option would be to allow us to see what the next few draws would be to help us plan better based on what is in our hand.

Those are my three biggest complaints. I have a few smaller ones but if those were fixed I would be very happy about it. Two of them are even glitches and should not have made it past quality assurance.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

Was looking at runescape.wikia and found that the golden wreath from the Gielenor Games is the first hat to offer negative weight reduction by -1.7 kg.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

3) I need to be able to have more cards in my hand in order to truly synergize well. Too often I get a card that helps players that are focused and then never draw a way to focus myself. Three is too limited as there is no way I can build an effective strategy. Another option would be to allow us to see what the next few draws would be to help us plan better based on what is in our hand.
It would skew the game too much towards player's favour. They would need to balance this by some additional penalties (e.g. player is knocked out more easily than the opponents.)

I think head-to-head and resource race are surprisingly fun. Cheese rolling is incomprehensible though.

It would skew the game too much towards player's favour. They would need to balance this by some additional penalties (e.g. player is knocked out more easily than the opponents.)

I think head-to-head and resource race are surprisingly fun. Cheese rolling is incomprehensible though.

Cheese rolling event is there to spam earn contribution :P

got myself full gold, both emotes, title, full bronze and half the silver outfit in just over an hours cheese rolling last night. (herculean ring makes it so much easier)

Full outfits here..

athleteoutfits.jpg

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.