It's Summer Party Time! - August 2nd, 2012

jayc3399

I've seen the sun bathe emote and waterballoons without getting them, got the shark fists the 1 time I saw them and had 3 lots of rock candy.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I just want the sunbathe emote, I don't really care about the other stuff. (I did get the shark fists though.. They're really silly)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I wonder if they'll ever add an increased chance for Dragon Ceremonial and Queen's Guard stuff. Still only have 1 DC and 2 QG items. Kinda wish they would as its been such a pain to get those. It's pratically impossible to get them now as well with the skilling pendants taking up uncommon and rare slots where the items were.

Jagex ignore all SoF-related suggestions though.

I've been stuck on 4/5 of the Queen's guard outfit, so I can't change color on it yet. It's starting to agitate me.

Same for me and many others, wouldn't be suprised if odds are lowered as you get more pieces, just out of interest, are you missing the staff?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I've been stuck on 4/5 of the Queen's guard outfit, so I can't change color on it yet. It's starting to agitate me.

Same for me and many others, wouldn't be suprised if odds are lowered as you get more pieces, just out of interest, are you missing the staff?

Same for me, I'm missing the hat.

The boots, actually. The Staff was the first piece of QG I ever received.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm also stuck at four qg missing the staff on my main and four dc on my pure missing the legs.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

The only costume pieces from the summer that I got have been the DC boots, which go well with my slayer cape so I'm not complaining. But if I do get more but am short 1 or 2 I'd be seriously ticked off.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

So it's probably safe to say that they get rarer the more pieces you have? Oh Jagex...

Now, if all of us buy 75 spins, we'd probably get the missing pieces. :rolleyes:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So it's probably safe to say that they get rarer the more pieces you have? Oh Jagex...

Now, if all of us buy 75 spins, we'd probably get the missing pieces. :rolleyes:

Actually, that's not quite guaranteed either.

8f14270694.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

http://en.wikipedia....enture_Partners

A small thing but might get their attention, awhile ago made an edit to their Wikipedia page and included a section about controversial business techniques.

This is interesting, since I made that edit to wikipedia, if you look at the pages history you see an ongoing battle between users keeping my original edit/added content of other members, and employees of Insight removing the edits regularly.

Sorry for the slight gravedig, but it shows this is one way to get their attention, this is what people see when they google their name.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]